+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
My wife has her ceremony in 2 hrs. Her tracker still shows Ceremony- Not started. (everything else shows complete)
Anyone else having the same issue with the online tracker?
I know it does not make any real difference, but just wondering if this would affect the citizenship certificate.
I don't know anything about this particular issue but I wanted to wish your wife a lovely ceremony.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
--- UPDATE: LPP Completed and Awaiting for OATH for my Spouse's Application -----

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Montreal, QC
~ Sent: June 06, 2023
~ Application Received: June 06, 2023
~ AOR: July 06, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: July 21, 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: August 11, 2023
~ Test given Online: August 20, 2023
~ Test Completed: August 25, 2023
~ LPP Completed:
September 12, 2023
~ Scheduled for Oath: Not Started Yet

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just an update, my fingerprints just showed completed. Hopefully yours too!
If your fingerprints showed as received, then maybe it will show as background completed in the next two days (like Saturday, Sunday or Monday). For example, for me, the fingerprints were received on the 11th, background was completed on the 12th and shown on the tracker on the 14th.

Maybe that will help guide when you can expect an update?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
If your fingerprints showed as received, then maybe it will show as background completed in the next two days (like Saturday, Sunday or Monday). For example, for me, the fingerprints were received on the 11th, background was completed on the 12th and shown on the tracker on the 14th.

Maybe that will help guide when you can expect an update?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you
Thanks that’s what I am expecting too.

Reactions: AnonyKaty

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
--- UPDATE: LPP Completed and Awaiting for OATH for my Spouse's Application -----

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Montreal, QC
~ Sent: June 06, 2023
~ Application Received: June 06, 2023
~ AOR: July 06, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: July 21, 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: August 11, 2023
~ Test given Online: August 20, 2023
~ Test Completed: August 25, 2023
~ LPP Completed:
September 12, 2023
~ Scheduled for Oath: Not Started Yet
Which one is processing office?

rdkbsim

Sep 14, 2023
Hello, any one who took test on 1st SEP but tracker not updated yet? Do anyone have email id where we can contact to follow-up ( other than webform

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I need a suggestion. Me and my wife both gave fingerprints on 19th August at the same time at same location. My tracker shows Fingerprints Received on 4th September and Background Complete on 5th September.

However, my wife’s tracker is still showing waiting for fingerprints. I sent webform to IRCC and sent email to RCMP for the status of fingerprints but have not received any response.

Should I get my wife to submit her fingerprints once more? Or What can I do?

I do not want to find out after a month or so that they were lost in transit or something and do it again then.

Our office is Scarborough as test invite was received from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

And fingerprints were sent to Vancouver (IRCC.DNVancouverCitizenship-CitoyenneteVancouverRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

Should I e-mail one of them?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I need a suggestion. Me and my wife both gave fingerprints on 19th August at the same time at same location. My tracker shows Fingerprints Received on 4th September and Background Complete on 5th September.

However, my wife’s tracker is still showing waiting for fingerprints. I sent webform to IRCC and sent email to RCMP for the status of fingerprints but have not received any response.

Should I get my wife to submit her fingerprints once more? Or What can I do?

I do not want to find out after a month or so that they were lost in transit or something and do it again then.

Our office is Scarborough as test invite was received from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

And fingerprints were sent to Vancouver (IRCC.DNVancouverCitizenship-CitoyenneteVancouverRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

Should I e-mail one of them?
I was in smilar situation. IRCC never received one and it was hard to get through them. Webform response never came. Phone lines busy. I was finally able to reach IRCC through phone and they told me Fingerprints not received. RCMP takes forever to respond as well and they confirmed they have sent long time back. RCMP send by regular post to IRCC and it appears they got lost. I reached out to RCMP to send again. Wrote webform again to IRCC with all the documentary evidence. Nothing worked. So finally I decided to send them again through RCMP accredited agency and it worked. Within 2 weeks background got completed.

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Hi guys, Just have a question regarding citizenship Application. I enrolled in early childhood education last year sept 2022 but I withdrawn from the program after one semester so I only completed 1 semester. Do I need to mention this on the background form? Do I need to put withdrawn under type of certificate or diploma issued?

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I was in smilar situation. IRCC never received one and it was hard to get through them. Webform response never came. Phone lines busy. I was finally able to reach IRCC through phone and they told me Fingerprints not received. RCMP takes forever to respond as well and they confirmed they have sent long time back. RCMP send by regular post to IRCC and it appears they got lost. I reached out to RCMP to send again. Wrote webform again to IRCC with all the documentary evidence. Nothing worked. So finally I decided to send them again through RCMP accredited agency and it worked. Within 2 weeks background got completed.
Thanks for your response.

I emailed the Vancouver office from where my wife received the fingerprints request. To my surprise they replied back within 30 mins confirming that they have received my wife's fingerprints. It's a relief.

deepti_k1

Mar 10, 2016
Hello All,
I am Jun 2023 paper based Applicant and gave our test in end of the Aug. Upon checking status on "https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do", it show status for me and my wife as "Decision made" but for my son it is still "In Process". However all trackers are completed only in my Wife's account. For me, just BG and Test marked as completed. And for my son nothing marked as completed. Visa office is mississuaga.

is it usual? anyone experienced the same?

I have travel planned in next December. What should I expect about oath invite?

Thanks in advance.
I am in same boat….. test completed in end of july. Nothing after that…. I have travel plans.