Background Complete: Aug 14
Test Taken: Aug 24
Test Marked as Complete: Aug 30
LPP Complete: Sept 7
Citizenship oath updated: Sep 11
Oath date: Sep 20

So all in around 3 months end to end

I think it is Vancouver looking at the emails "IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp"
the address of the immigration office must be there in a oath invitation pdf file with full postal address

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi everyone. I just got an email from IRCC. It has attachments that say, important information regarding your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate. Is this the oath taking ceremony? But the thing is, in the tracker, it still says Citizenship ceremony not started. The email address came from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone. I just got an email from IRCC. It has attachments that say, important information regarding your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate. Is this the oath taking ceremony? But the thing is, in the tracker, it still says Citizenship ceremony not started. The email address came from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
This email cames ahead of the oath ceremony. So it means that they will share the oath date really soon !

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

sujaysuresh27

Star Member
May 10, 2023
This email is instructions to download your e-certificate. Oath ceremony invite will come pretty soon after this. Maybe within a week. Good luck!

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hey folks, I heard a rumor that Canada's immigration might be temporarily on hold due to the housing crisis. Could this be why many of us haven't received updates on our cases lately?

Any insights or information on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
is there anything we can do about it? Like request new copy to be sent to us directly and then they send it to us and we send that to ircc somehow? also, how did you get the response from rcmp? i emailed them but they haven't responded yet
IRCC agent told me to share all the details through webform. I did that - attached RCMP email response confirming that they have sent (email response from RCMP took 1 month), RCMP accredited agency receipt,DCN details etc. But nothing helped. IRCC never replied back.
So then I did FP again with another RCMP accredited agency and that worked. They got the fingerprints (presumably) and my Background got completed within 14 days of me submitting the fingerprints second time.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Finally the Tracker updated as well
Today there is a tracker system update Please check yours's status as well :)

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1571
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: May 30,2023
Delivered : May 30,2023
AOR: June 28,2023
Background Verification Completed : July 21, 2023
Citizenship Test Requested : August 8, 2023
Citizenship Test Given : August 25, 2023
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed : August 28,2023
Updated the following status on 13th September,2023 (Today)
Language Skills : changed from In progress to Completed (August 31, 2023)
Physical Presence : changed from In progress to Completed (August 31, 2023)
Prohibitions : changed from In progress to Completed (August 31, 2023)
Citizenship Ceremony : In Progress (already got the invitation on 11th Sep,2023)
Did you confirm what is your processing office? Was it Mississuaga?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey folks, I heard a rumor that Canada's immigration might be temporarily on hold due to the housing crisis. Could this be why many of us haven't received updates on our cases lately?

Any insights or information on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Not true. Immigration and citizenship are two different thing. Hold may impact student visa, work visa, PR n all if it ever happens. Very unlikely it will.

Reactions: Jalalcananda