+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

GottaGo

Jun 7, 2017
FP received will be the date when IRCC receives your results from the RCMP. After that BG completed will be the date when they update your BG to completed.
Is your tracker showing Fingerprint received? And BG completed?
no actually its not. i got the fp done on 18 aug but since then there is no update related to fp received or bg. i just got test completed recently.

GottaGo

Jun 7, 2017
Congratulations !!! Someone in the thread earlier mentioned that folks who did their tests in early August might start getting oaths for September. So hopefully, we see more and more people with good updates.

I'll be waiting a while longer because they requested fingerprints and I did my test in late August
same for me i had fp req and gave test aug 22. what about you?

Reactions: AnonyKaty

olvach101

Jan 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
16-10-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Hey!

That boat of people with no updates since background check completeness back in July, we still cruising??

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
same for me i had fp req and gave test aug 22. what about you?
Finger prints requested on Aug 14 - I gave them on Aug 25 (I was on holiday hence the delay).
I took the test on Aug 28, and the test status changed to completed on the tracker on Aug 31.

So I am waiting for Background, and Language/Physical Presence/Prohibitions.

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Was it excessive travel history or few visits?
Sadly I don't know if travel history is really a hinderance unless it is very very frequent. I saw on other month threads people not receiving updates despite not having traveled since 2011. As one user put it, there is a logical and ideal way for IRCC to process citizenship applications; however, it seems that they keep doing it differently to keep the excitement going.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sadly I don't know if travel history is really a hinderance unless it is very very frequent. I saw on other month threads people not receiving updates despite not having traveled since 2011. As one user put it, there is a logical and ideal way for IRCC to process citizenship applications; however, it seems that they keep doing it differently to keep the excitement going.
You are right. My friend have a big travel history as he travelled to USA for work and it ha have to travel like 2-3 times every month for years. He got his citizenship in 4 months this year. All depends on your luck and officer. :(

• Sad

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi all, I am an early June applicant, after receiving the AOR the first week of July, I haven't seen any update on the tracker. Everything is marked as "in progress" and the date of the last update is the AOR date. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: Kalsiharjot

sujaysuresh27

Star Member
May 10, 2023
UPDATE
Filling out details for my wife. (Please update excel sheet with her details):
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1243
Application: Single
Application sent: June 2nd, 2023
Delivered/Application filed: June 4th, 2023
AOR: July 4th, 2023
Background Complete: July 12th, 2023
Citizenship Test Updated to In Progress: July 21st, 2023
Citizenship Test Invite: July 25th, 2023
Test Scheduled: July 31st-Aug 20th
Test taken: July 31st 2023
Test Complete on tracker: Aug 10th, 2023
LPP: Complete on tracker, Aug 30th, 2023
Ceremony: Not Started

Last edited:

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I have only one trip outside Canada, during my eligibility period. I was asked to submit fingerprints for background clearance. Fingerprints were submitted 10 days ago. Just waiting for it to turn completed on the tracker. Looking at other applicants timelines, fingerprints completion on the tracker takes about 2-4 weeks time after submitting. I think my application is moving at a decent pace. Hopefully everything turns green when IRCC receives my fingerprints.

dbhavik1812

Sep 25, 2017
Do we have to submit all passport pages or just bio pages for passport for online application?
Submit all pages which has immigration stamps on it with the First and last page of the Passport that includes Bio Info. this will save your time and will be helpful in counting your presence in canada. Otherwise you might get a request to submit that again in future that will delay your overall citizenship process

dbhavik1812

Sep 25, 2017
Actually I never got an AOR. I just got the email test invite last August 16. I passed my application last June 2 and was input in the system last June 6 ( accdg. to the email they sent me). They sent me an email stating that they have received my application. After that, no emails or updates. Until I got the test invite last August 16, that was when I got to track the status of my application. I was so down that time because I thought that our application was rejected since I did not hear anything at all from them since they received my application. The office that sent me the invitation test was Fredericton office.
That email you received that says "They have received your application" - is called AOR :)

Reactions: ishpiringkiting