+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi everyone, just an update today - 1st of September 2023. I got an update in my tracker — (LPP, Citizenship test, Background verification) are completed. All except Citizenship ceremony not started. I hope all June applicants will have updates today and for all waiting for the oath taking, hope this month will be it. Take care everyone and good luck.

Last edited:

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Unfortunately, my application was returned on July 27th due to the missing signature in the representative appointment form :(
They gave me 60 days to resubmit my application.
I've resubmitted my application yesterday "Aug 31st"

Does this considered as a new submission or am I still part of the month of Jun.

I guess I should be part of August now. Correct?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone, just an update today - 1st of September 2023. I got an update in my tracker — (LPP, Citizenship test, Background verification) are completed. All except Citizenship ceremony not started. I hope all June applicants will have updates today and for all waiting for the oath taking, hope this month will be it. Take care everyone and good luck.
What is your AOR date and which office is yours?

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I've resubmitted my application yesterday "Aug 31st"

Does this considered as a new submission or am I still part of the month of Jun.

I guess I should be part of August now. Correct?
I guess so because now the processing timeline is that of August folks. But you can also hang out in this thread. I've read some April and May thread to see what's ahead.

Also, I'm sorry you had to resubmit. I was nervous that they would send back my application because I heard that happen to others. It seems that in those scenarios they just don't give the AOR. Hopefully, second time is the charm.

Reactions: $Navi$ and Sa3Sa3

dbhavik1812

Sep 25, 2017
I feel it took time for me to update on tracker because i completed my test on the very 1st day, ircc took their desired time no matter how fast i did it.
IRCC will be updated after the End Date of the Test reached , i gave the Test on 25th August and my end date was on 28th August so it updated on
30 August for me as completed

Reactions: splashyygirl

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Amazing news. By next week you should be well on your way!!

Reactions: AnonyKaty

dbhavik1812

Sep 25, 2017
When did you complete the test as well as when citizenship test marked as completed in your case ?

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
When did you complete the test as well as when citizenship test marked as completed in your case ?
I took the test on August 19, got the test invite email on August 16 and the test window is between August 17-Sept 4. The tracker first updated on August 25 for the citizenship test completed. Then another update in the tracker on August 30 for the LPP completed.

IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello Everyone. we are Jun applicant (Family application, paper based, MIS office) and recently competed out test. LPP is completed for my wife just after 5 days of test completion but not for me and my son. As per https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas, my wife's status is "decision made" and mine and my son's is still "In process".
What should I expect next? Is it possible to get different invite for oath on different date?

eice

Aug 30, 2023
I feel it took time for me to update on tracker because i completed my test on the very 1st day, ircc took their desired time no matter how fast i did it.
I feel it was the same for me. I did the test on the very first day and finally 11 days later, I see it reflected on the tracker. The status finally changed today, but on the updates it says that the test was approved since Aug 30

Reactions: AnonyKaty