Jan 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
16-10-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
I don’t think any of the users update other users’ info. Request edit access for the spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to update it yourself.

My Previous post is not updated.

Latest update

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: Jun 12th, 2023
Delivered: Jun 12th, 2023
AOR: Received Jul 20th, 2023
Tracker: Updated to In Progress on Jul 22nd, 2023
Background verification: Complete Aug 9th (Updated in tracker on Aug 11th)
Citizenship test Invite: Aug 11th
Citizenship test: Completed, Aug 28th (Updated in tracker on Aug 30th)
LPP :
In Progress

Reactions: $Navi$ and Param90

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
There were people in the same boat. Are they still?

Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application sent: Jun 3rdth, 2023
Delivered: Jun 3rd, 2023
AOR: Received Jul 4th, 2023
Background verification: Complete July 21th (Updated in tracker on July 25th)
LPP is in progress.

Nothing after that.

sujaysuresh27

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Anyone from Vancouver see any updates at all to your profiles?
My wife's profile was updated last on Aug 12th. Stuck after that! No updates!
Perhaps people are taking their vacation lol!
Just waiting for LPP and Ceremony.

sujaysuresh27

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Congratulations! A long journey comes to an end for you. When was your ceremony? Do they give you option to select in-person or online ceremony?

I selected a paper certificate option when I submitted my application. Do you know how long it takes after the ceremony to receive the citizenship certificate?
Hi I had my ceremony online on July 11th and received my Citizenship certificate on July 14th by standard mail.
I am in June 2023 as I am updating and following up on my wife's application. She submitted in June :D

Last edited:

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I don't remember exactly , as far as I remember I selected online , but I was surprised when I saw in-person ceremony. maybe they're doing less now a days but I'm not sure
Hi @mb580 Congratulations!
Do you mind sharing if you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 5 years?
Just wanted to see if the processing was faster due to less travels outside of country. Thank you!

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don’t think any of the users update other users’ info. Request edit access for the spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to update it yourself.
I agree with this. They are good at giving access. I mean we have to think about how overwhelmed the admin team must be -- tracker requests for every month including going as far back as 2021.

Reactions: $Navi$

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019

LPP is in progress.

Nothing after that.
I am sure there are many of us still waiting for an update after background check completion. I am also a June applicant with no progress after background completion.

MWCW2018

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018

LPP is in progress.

Nothing after that.
Yep. Sent my application in a few days before you. Background verified July 27 and waiting for a test invite since. I called IRCC and they told me it was being processed in Niagara.

Chrislo77

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I think in the next 2-3 weeks, many of us here that completed the citizenship test in the 1st-2nd week of August will start getting Oath invitation with LPP marked complete. I jumped on May applicants page and I see majority of them are getting Oath Invitation with LPP complete since last week and they are only 1 month ahead of us...fingers crossed folks!

eice

Aug 30, 2023
Is anyone on same boat as me?
I gave my Citizenship exam on 21st Aug, window to give exam was 21st Aug-11th Sep.
Its been 8 days now, my tracker still says in-progress.
I am exactly on the same boat. I have exactly the same window for the test, and also did the Test right on the 21st and no update or "test completed" after that. Good to know there's more than me waiting

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I passed my citizenship test this weekend. The tracker hasn’t been updated yet. I found the test a bit tricky and easy at the same time. The questions are really well designed. Discover canada is a must read to pass the test, I listened to its audio file, the history part a few times during my drives to work. I also watched some YouTube videos on Canadian and North American history. They are super interesting. I wasn’t much worried about my knowledge of the geography, government system and politics part but the history of canada.
Congrats to you.

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Before test invitation, is it normal for background to be completed, citizenship test not started and LPP all in progress?
Same here, Background completed, but the test has not started as yet. I guess it's fine. It depends on the application and the officer processing it. Everything will be done eventually.

Reactions: splashyygirl