Jan 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
16-10-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
you guys are lucky! I have not received my AOR after 57 days and have no idea what I have to do!
I’m sorry about your experience so far!

I kept getting more and more frustrated by the day because ever since background check was complete for me on July 17th, nothing else had any movement whilst some other applicants, who applied later than I did, already took their test.

Your experience is far more frustrating for sure. I hope you get progress soon!

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I’m sorry about your experience so far!

I kept getting more and more frustrated by the day because ever since background check was complete for me on July 17th, nothing else had any movement whilst some other applicants, who applied later than I did, already took their test.

Your experience is far more frustrating for sure. I hope you get progress soon!
I am in the same boat. I am ready to take my exam but not invited yet. I kept calling them and you got to speak with "rude" agent and always kept telling to wait because the processing time is 18 months. Not much they can provide information. They just stick to the processing time which is 18 months. My background check was completed since July 19, no invite or ghost update so far.

IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Physical Presence Days: 1198
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-06-03
Delivered: 2023-06-03
AOR: 2023-07-06
Test invite letter: 2023-08-03
Test Completed : 2023-08-05
everything changed to status completed : 2023-08-08
I never got GU , how long it'll take to get Oath invite?
Super fast

Cherrypick

Jul 31, 2023
HI Guy's, do we have to scan all pages of passport for online application? will officer requests these later if we didnt?or anyone who got oath done without submitting scan pages of passport? thanks.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
HI Guy's, do we have to scan all pages of passport for online application? will officer requests these later if we didnt?or anyone who got oath done without submitting scan pages of passport? thanks.
If it is a paper application yes and if it is online No.

Kakarott

Jul 4, 2023
UPDATE

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: June 29th
Delivered: June 29th
AOR: August 10th, 2023

Reactions: Jalalcananda

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Applied - June 21
AOR - July 21
Ghost Update 1 - Aug 10
-Tracker says updated today…I dont see anything changed

Siddharth_

Jun 25, 2023
Do you guys know when we should apply for GCMS notes to know about status of the application and assigned office?
I have received GU on Aug 04 but nothing has changed so far. AOR July 25.

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Do you guys know when we should apply for GCMS notes to know about status of the application and assigned office?
I have received GU on Aug 04 but nothing has changed so far. AOR July 25.
I think its been a little slow since last week. I am AOR July 25 too, but there is no movement in the tracker yet, not even GU.

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
I think it is too early for you to apply for gcms notes. Your application seems to be going at a reasonable stage. I think only if there is a time-lapse of 2 or even 3 months then you can perhaps be concerned. Please note that there are some people whose applications will move fast and others (depending on the office or officers) whose applications may take a little longer. Sometimes when there is a GU you may see the change the same day and for others it's up to a week.

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Usu
I expect majority of Jun's applicants can be finished by Oct/Nov. I wonder will there be any interview after the test? thanks. Good luck to everyone here:)
Usually, there are no interviews after the test, but of course, it depends on the application and case processing officer. As long as they are satisfied with the documents and answers provided, they would not schedule any interview.

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
hi, I have a qq, we are soon to apply with my husband but we don't have the same absence days, I can apply already and he has to wait one more month..... can we send the application separate? or should I wait for his timing?

thanks in advance!