Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1415
Application: Family
Application sent: May 28, 2023
AOR: June 16th, 2023
Test Letter Received: July 12th, 2023
Test Window: July 17 - August 6
Test Taken: July 19
Test Completed: July 24 (Reflected on tracker: July 26)
LPP: In Progress
Oath: Not Started

I'll update spreadsheet when I am back home, the office device is not letting me open it

Reactions: simplexxx

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
After celebrating today that the status moved to background completed. I received the same email today. Here is the challenge I am having:
- I did a paper application on April 11 and having not heard anything re-applied online on June 26th. I received an AOR on July 7th and noticed that background was completed today. Shortly after, I received the email you got. Did they return the online because they are processing the paper application and as such I should not do anything? I am going to try and talk to a human being tomorrow. I need some clarification on how to proceed.
I believe the application was returned because they are processing the paper application. My son is 16 +. His background was marked complete as well along with mine. I will monitor over the following week and see if there is any further update. For the paper application, I had submitted his school ID, school records, passport, and expired PR.
What is to be will be....

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022
UPDATE (Received AOR):
Physical Presence Days: 1260
Application: Single Adult
Application sent: 2023-June-22
Delivered: 2023-June-22
AOR: 2023-July-24
UPDATE 2 (Tracker):
Physical Presence Days: 1260
Application: Single Adult
Application sent: 2023-June-22
Delivered: 2023-June-22
AOR: 2023-July-24
Tracker Login: 2023-July-26

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023
did anyone notice Date modified: 2023-07-26 on cityapply portal. It seems that it not specific to profile, but specific to cic webpage

rose-nguyen

Jun 20, 2023
After celebrating today that the status moved to background completed. I received the same email today. Here is the challenge I am having:
- I did a paper application on April 11 and having not heard anything re-applied online on June 26th. I received an AOR on July 7th and noticed that background was completed today. Shortly after, I received the email you got. Did they return the online because they are processing the paper application and as such I should not do anything? I am going to try and talk to a human being tomorrow. I need some clarification on how to proceed.
How is it going with the talk to CIC agent? Are you able to figure out anything with your app now?

rose-nguyen

Jun 20, 2023
Oh thats unfortunate and so inconsistent. I saw someone here get the AOR with these very documents. Could you share what you resubmitted as identity documents for your minor?
I resubmitted and uploaded the PP and Health card. But I also uploaded my daughter's driver license using the section of additional document :))

ashwin027

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
So what does July 31 to Aug 20 mean?
Do you get to choose Test on any of those dates or would they assign any one day by themselves within that range? How does it work.
Yes, I have to finish taking the test within that date range. I received the email today with the instructions, and it’s quite clear. When you are ready to take the test, you just click a link and take the test, 20 Qs with 15 to pass.

Reactions: Fangfang and desmat

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
My Minor's Application was returned today because of Missing document as I Submitted Foreign Passport + PR Card for the Minor.
My Question Can i Submit Can i Submit PR Card + Health Card for Her. Also as she is Minor there is no Photo of her on the healthcard. Will that be fine?

Personal identifications (IDs)

You uploaded a foreign ID with your permanent resident card (PR card).

To fix this issue

• upload a valid (not expired) photo ID issued by the Canadian government (with the PR card you’ve already uploaded)
    • You can only use a PR card if the second piece of ID was issued by the Canadian government (federal, provincial or municipal).
  • if you don’t have another Canadian ID, replace the PR card with the bio page of your passport or travel document
  • re-enter all of your ID information, and re-upload all
  • we need you to re-enter all information even if the issue is only with 1 file
    • At this time, our system can’t tell you which file has the issue.

Last edited:

prasanth reddy

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
My AOR is on July 4, 2023

When I checked yesterday in ecas, I see the below update:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 15, 2023.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 6, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on July 25, 2023.

Also, when I logged in to the account tracker, I saw that there is a new update but that went off quickly and everything including BG is showing In Progress without any change.

Is this GU and can expect Test invite this week ?

Please advise.