+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

umeshbatra21

Mar 22, 2017
Got pre arrival today. Paper based File sent on June 22. PA lives in india
Congrats on getting the Pre Arrival. I have submitted my wife file online & received AOR in Oct, Bio-metrics & Medical done in Nov, Just waiting for update. could you please share your timeline. Lat update showing Dec 8-2022

Jassi0693

Mar 8, 2016
Congrats on getting the Pre Arrival. I have submitted my wife file online & received AOR in Oct, Bio-metrics & Medical done in Nov, Just waiting for update. could you please share your timeline.
Congrats on getting the Pre Arrival. I have submitted my wife file online & received AOR in Oct, Bio-metrics & Medical done in Nov, Just waiting for update. could you please share your timeline. Lat update showing Dec 8-2022
file submitted: 22 june
AOR, Medical and SA : 28 August
Medical passed: September 11
Last update in pr tracker : Nov 29

cuproud

Oct 8, 2018
June 29 - Online Outland
Sydney NDVO Office
Eligibility started on Nov 7
No update since then, but I see so many Ottawa vo applicants are getting PPR's for June and even for July. Why is Sydney vo so slow?

lscott35

Jan 22, 2023
I'm a Canadian citizen and my wife is Jamaican
Hi Flyingfast,

Congrats on your wife getting her PR. When they requested her Passport, did they send her a letter or notification via the gckey portal? My wife just received her Pre-arrival letter a couple days ago (through gckey/cic’s account page), and the status tracker page also has the status displayed as “Decision Made” but we have not received any additional updates at the moment. (most likely due to lunar new year)

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi Flyingfast,

Congrats on your wife getting her PR. When they requested her Passport, did they send her a letter or notification via the gckey portal? My wife just received her Pre-arrival letter a couple days ago (through gckey/cic’s account page), and the status tracker page also has the status displayed as “Decision Made” but we have not received any additional updates at the moment. (most likely due to lunar new year)
I am my wife's representative so I received and email telling me to log into the GCkey account and the passport request message was available for download.

umeshbatra21

Mar 22, 2017
June 29 - Online Outland
Sydney NDVO Office
Eligibility started on Nov 7
No update since then, but I see so many Ottawa vo applicants are getting PPR's for June and even for July. Why is Sydney vo so slow?
I have the similar issue, same Visa office no update from Last two months :(

Dream2023

Jan 6, 2023
Applied on June 1st
PA from India
Online application
AOR - Sep 11
Medical letter - Sep 12
Biometrics letter - Sep 13
Biometrics done - Sep 15
Medical completed - Sep 16
Biometrics & medical status updated to received as per tracker - Sep 25