+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mayabala

May 27, 2022
Are there folks who have not received any update post medicals ? Like me ? its been more than 3 months now i am starting to get worried the last ghost update in PR tracker is from Nov 30. Im seeing so many June applicants receiving PPR and pre arrival starting to get super worried

Reactions: Nicolas Balle

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
What's wrong with this visa office!!
Why they are so slow??!!
I got pre arrival on Dec 14
But last update on tracker Dec 2
It's so stressful & frustrating
Today NDVO issued PPR's to random who received pre arrival in january and dec. So, that means now they started sending ppr's. There are so many like us waiting for ppr since pre arrival received in nov or dec. Hopefully now we will get ours in week or so.

Anisha Dhara

Sep 18, 2022
Today NDVO issued PPR's to random who received pre arrival in january and dec. So, that means now they started sending ppr's. There are so many like us waiting for ppr since pre arrival received in nov or dec. Hopefully now we will get ours in week or so.
I hope so
but how do you know, they issued PPR today randomly?

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

Anyone's who's application was in Sydney Nova Scotia if you received any update please let us know.
online application
Outland

Thanks

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Are there folks who have not received any update post medicals ? Like me ? its been more than 3 months now i am starting to get worried the last ghost update in PR tracker is from Nov 30. Im seeing so many June applicants receiving PPR and pre arrival starting to get super worried
Yes, medical passed on Sep 9 and the last updated in new tracker was on Nov 30. After that there is no update and sitting idle. I am hoping they will start checking our application again.

mayabala

May 27, 2022
Yes, medical passed on Sep 9 and the last updated in new tracker was on Nov 30. After that there is no update and sitting idle. I am hoping they will start checking our application again.
Same here .last update on tracker was on Nov 30. No PPR or pre arrival. i think my VO is Nova Scotia Sydney. Anyone from this VO who got ppr or pre arrival?