+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Mareen

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
I am in the same boat.
Application received: June 17, 2022
Biometrics and medical completed and passed December 9th, 2022
last Ghost update December 9th, 2022. I haven't heard anything after.

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Hi,

Anyone's who's application was in Sydney Nova Scotia if you received any update please let us know.
online application
Outland

Thanks
Have you gotten any updates from Sydney Nova Scotia ? I'm starting to think its personal, no updates since September 13th when I got biometrics request. A thousand ghost updates since then, but last one November 29th....

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
I received pre arrival letter today.

Online application
June 8th
VO Sydney Nova Scotia
Don't know how long the ppr will take.

Thank you
One week I would say. I received Pre Arrivals on Jan.22 and PPR on Jan. 30th.

Reactions: lenuxii and Kay1990

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Have you gotten any updates from Sydney Nova Scotia ? I'm starting to think its personal, no updates since September 13th when I got biometrics request. A thousand ghost updates since then, but last one November 29th....

Don't worry. You shall get an update anytime now. Sydney VO seems to be slow.

But you should see updates soon. Cheers!

Reactions: Nicolas Balle

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021

I got pre arrival just yesterday after a very long wait. There was absolutely no update after my biometrics which happened on 21st Oct 2022.

Thanks

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
I’m hearing that there’s major delays at the Nova Scotia office for some reason. I’m still waiting for biometrics request after paying in November. Haven’t heard a thing. Frustrating.

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
After Nov 30, there is a new update yesterday and it started showing, Eligibility status has been updated to In progress in gckey and eligibility started in the new tracker, however the date is Jan 24.

It is a dumb question because every application is different but how long it take to get the pre arrival after eligibility started? Just want to hear your experience.

Avi_Immigration

Dec 8, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-06-2022
AOR Received.
30-08-2022
File Transfer...
05-10-2022
Med's Request
20-09-2022
Med's Done....
06-10-2022
Interview........
NA
After Nov 30, there is a new update yesterday and it started showing, Eligibility status has been updated to In progress in gckey and eligibility started in the new tracker, however the date is Jan 24.

It is a dumb question because every application is different but how long it take to get the pre arrival after eligibility started? Just want to hear your experience.
Mine started on Nov 7 and we are still waiting. I have noticed that the average time is between 3 to 4 months from others timelines. But it also depends on the complexity of the case and the VO.

Reactions: sedsum

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
Anyone get Pre arrival from NDVO who applied in June?
Me I got it yesterday , the email that says here’s some things to make your life in Canada easier? I also got my biometrics request at the same time. Odd. It took 13 weeks between biometrics payment and request!

Reactions: sedsum