Medical completed - Sep 16
Biometrics & medical status updated to received as per tracker - Sep 25
Eligibility in progress - Oct 6
BGV not started yet
No update after Oct 6

Any applicants on same timeline ?

Can-pr2022

Jan 7, 2023
I submitted my PR application online through family sponsorship (Outland application) by June 2022.
Timeline for my application is as below:

AOR - Oct 2022
Sponsorship approval & forward of application to New Delhi (India) visa office - Oct 2022
Biometric/medical completed - Nov 2022
Eligibility - In progress
Background check - Not started

I just found this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me get a sense of when I can expect the PR process to complete, based on the data tracked here ?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
I submitted my PR application online through family sponsorship (Outland application) by June 2022.

AOR - Oct 2022
Sponsorship approval & forward of application to New Delhi (India) visa office - Oct 2022

I just found this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me get a sense of when I can expect the PR process to complete, based on the data tracked here ?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1869059789

umeshbatra21

Mar 22, 2017

AOR - Oct 2022

Hi there:

I have the similar timelines submitted file in June '22 AOR received in Oct, Medical & Biometrics done in Nov 30.
No update on eligibility & background check

RD12

May 1, 2021
Hi there:

I have the similar timelines submitted file in June '22 AOR received in Oct, Medical & Biometrics done in Nov 30.
No update on eligibility & background check
Medical passed on 26th sept 2022. Since then Eligibility is in progress and BGC not started yet.
Its been 7 months already since application was submitted , I dont know what more to expect. Many of the May applicants have received PPR in December. Idk when they will start with June applications.
Hoping for the best , Good Luck to all.

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
It is so weird guys , August Applicants have started getting their PPR already.
so so weird ...!!!!!
August Applicants who r getting PPR, I think they r INLAND
or If the r outland May be there File not belong to INDIA visa office.
INDIA office processing outland applications till month of MAY yet

Reactions: RD12

mayabala

May 27, 2022
It is so weird guys , August Applicants have started getting their PPR already.
so so weird ...!!!!!
Its not weird. Its extremely stressful and scary . Not being able to know whats happening and looking at pr tracker and checking mailbox everyday hoping the letter arrives. I really hope and pray that all of us June applicants get it all done by Jan or feb end MAX. No one knows whats causing the delays. Is it processing office specific ? Mine is in CPC Sydney-Ottawa office .

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Its not weird. Its extremely stressful and scary . Not being able to know whats happening and looking at pr tracker and checking mailbox everyday hoping the letter arrives. I really hope and pray that all of us June applicants get it all done by Jan or feb end MAX. No one knows whats causing the delays. Is it processing office specific ? Mine is in CPC Sydney-Ottawa office .
Every VO workload is different so you cant compare one to the other. My wife is a July 2022 outland applicant and her processing was all finished on December 16th 2022 and she received her Passport visa and COPR last week.
Don't rely on the new tracker. Ours has not update since Dec 6 and still says Background and eligibility not started.