June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nov 18, 2022
File submitted june 29 2022
Aor sep 1
Sponsor approval sep 22
Medical req oct 2
Medical completed oct 15
Use of representative form recieved nov 9
No new update please share if any one got results thanks.

Reactions: Ad78

mayabala

May 27, 2022
So people who received your AOR in the month of September has anyone passed the eligibility thing ? My medicals and bio are cleared but nothing after that its been more than 40 days .Starting to worry and i can see from here seems like August AOR folks have received approval and Pre arrival but not on any September folks.

Reactions: Jasmeet27

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
An update today this is what it says
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No xxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mexico City.

What does that mean like the stamped passport sent to mexico VO for them to send back the envelope to santo domingo VFS?
Anyone whose filed approved and going through this PPR who have experienced it?

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,
I submitted my spouse's file in Aug,2022.
I recived Medical request, Biometric request & sponsor approval on 21 November but haven't recived AOR yet.Is it normal?

Reactions: Ad78

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Hello,
I recived Medical request, Biometric request & sponsor approval on 21 November but haven't recived AOR yet.Is it normal?
Yes, that's normal. I received AOR after one month of Med., Bio. and SA.

Reactions: Ad78 and YVR123

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
  • Sep 13, 2022

Eligibility activity status updated

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to Completed
  • Sep 12, 2022

We received the sponsor information you sent us.

• Sep 12, 2022

Eligibility activity status updated

Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Hi, may I ask what comes after "Eligibility status has been updated to Completed" ? Does it tell you that the sponsor has been approved on the activity?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hello,
I wouldn't be worried at all. You got the SA. That alone confirms AOR

Last edited:

Mericel0805

Dec 20, 2020
Hello,
I received AOR , Medical Request and Biometric on month of September.
But didn't hear any about the medical result.
I received request for Rights for Permanent residency fee this October, and then didn't hear any updates until right now.

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hi are all your documents show "isComplete:true" as well as "documentApproved:true"?
Mine shows all documentapproved:true but most of them still showing "isComplete:null", only 5 of the documents show "isComplete:true". And I haven't received AOR yet.
Hello Darren
I am in the same boat, all documents approved.I hope you got your AOR, if you do not mind, could you please share how many days after docs approved: true u got your AOR? Thanks

Sunpreet142

Dec 2, 2022
Application Submitted - June 6 ,2022
Medical And Biometrics Request - August 30,2022
Sponsor Approval - August 31,2022
Biometrics and Medical Submitted - September 2,2022
Medical Passed - September 5,2022
Eligibility Review Started (According to PR tacker) - October 12,2022

No update since medical passed, getting ghost updates on PR tracker from past 2 weeks but eligibility review still in process with background check yet to start.

Reactions: mayabala and he5ham

mayabala

May 27, 2022
Application Submitted - June 6 ,2022
Medical And Biometrics Request - August 30,2022
Sponsor Approval - August 31,2022
Biometrics and Medical Submitted - September 2,2022
Medical Passed - September 5,2022
Eligibility Review Started (According to PR tacker) - October 12,2022

No update since medical passed, getting ghost updates on PR tracker from past 2 weeks but eligibility review still in process with background check yet to start.
Same here .My eligibility is in progress too from october 17th. Nothing after that .Not sure how to check ghost updates but the PR tracker says updated on Nov 30 but i could not see anything being updated. My timeline is very similar to yours too. i medicals got updated on 7th October.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Same here .My eligibility is in progress too from october 17th. Nothing after that .Not sure how to check ghost updates but the PR tracker says updated on Nov 30 but i could not see anything being updated. My timeline is very similar to yours too. i medicals got updated on 7th October.
What is ghost update, and can someone pls share how to check

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
So people who received your AOR in the month of September has anyone passed the eligibility thing ? My medicals and bio are cleared but nothing after that its been more than 40 days .Starting to worry and i can see from here seems like August AOR folks have received approval and Pre arrival but not on any September folks.
Same received AOR sept 1
Med and biometric completed
Biometric doesn’t show completed in pr tracker
Eligibility in progress since November 18,2022
No update after that