+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ramkk

May 29, 2018
my PR Tracker says "Updated: Nov 3, 2022" .. does that mean they are working on the application?

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Mine too, November 3rd last one. Just another ghost update and no one knows for sure if they are actually doing something haha

just0021

Dec 6, 2020
Hello guys,
Is there anyone who can help me with this. My application returned due to a missing document (birth certificate) . What should I do next ? Should I need to reapply or should I need to add the birth certificate and resubmit it again. Please help. I am bit confused

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Hello guys,
Is there anyone who can help me with this. My application returned due to a missing document (birth certificate) . What should I do next ? Should I need to reapply or should I need to add the birth certificate and resubmit it again. Please help. I am bit confused
Just add birth certificate and resubmit.

victoria bc

May 10, 2017
Sudan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys,
You can add the Birth certificate and resubmit but before doing so, and To avoid future delays,make sure you upload a new Police certificate and also check out the application fees if you paid the old fees for your first application you will need to pay the difference ( 30$) and upload the new receipt .
Also check out the updated forms and replace any of them.

Harry_12378

May 28, 2021
Has Any JUNE Applicant Recieved COPR/PPR for spouse with no dependant in INDIA (DELHI VO) ???
(OUTLAND-ONLINE)
Thanks.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Hi guys!

I am also a June candidate, submitted my family sponsorship case on June 9; AOR/MED/BIO received it on August 4. On the PR portal, PA medical and sponsor eligibility have been updated to "completed," but the applicant's background and eligibility have not yet begun. The Visa office is still CPC Mississauga.

Seeing how quickly IRCC responds to your inquiries is promising. Some of you have received pre-arrival letters, and someone's PA eligibility has been completed. This makes me happy and gives me hope that my case will move along soon.

I'm currently agitated because, as an additional document requested by IRCC on October 6, I had to submit a comprehensive CV/resume explaining my entire life's trajectory, beginning at the age of 18. It took me the entire month to put my resume together in the appropriate order.
because there were gaps and other sporadic roles that I had previously held but wasn't sure about dates of employment, job descriptions, etc.

IRCC stressed that the ADR needs to arrive at the office by Nov 5, 2022, although the document was sent through the IRCC portal on November 3, which worries me. I wonder if they have received my document because there has been no update on the PR portal since Oct 17. For instance, what are the chances that my document will reach their office in less than two days?

I would appreciate it if anyone would care to provide some ideas on this based on their experience so that I may better understand the situation I am in. Thanks.