+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mayabala

May 27, 2022
I completed medicals on October 3rd and both biometrics and medicals says completed as per PR Tracker. I received a letter asking for a new PCC as my old one was from the past year and submitted the same on Oct 22nd and now the pr tracker says Eligibility in progress.what does that exactly mean ? My husband already received an letter stating he is eligible to sponsor the applicant along with the AOR on September 21st.

Its an online application so how long will this eligibility thing take to be done ? and what comes after that ?

Aug 24, 2022
I completed medicals on October 3rd and both biometrics and medicals says completed as per PR Tracker. I received a letter asking for a new PCC as my old one was from the past year and submitted the same on Oct 22nd and now the pr tracker says Eligibility in progress.what does that exactly mean ? My husband already received an letter stating he is eligible to sponsor the applicant along with the AOR on September 21st.

Its an online application so how long will this eligibility thing take to be done ? and what comes after that ?

That was sponsorship eligibility means your sponsor is eligible to sponsor you.
This eligibility in progress is about your eligibility to be checked before you get PR.

Aug 24, 2022

Can you please mention you full timeline, VO and online or paper?

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Yes , you can expect your AOR soon, I also checked f12 ,and my documents were approved on October 7th, and received the AOR on October 13th.
Hi, is the isComplete on your F12 page set to true? I don't have my AOR yet but I can see on the f12 that all of my documents have documentApproved:true, and 5 of them have isComplete:true and the rest are isComplete:null.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
I am July 4, Outland Online.

On 20th October, with F12 Trick, I can see all documents as Document Approved = True.
But haven't received AOR yet.

Can I assume AOR is on the way or is there still some chance the file may be retuned?

Please post your opinions on how F12 works with AOR/returning and the time gap between turning True vs AOR receipt.

Thank you.
Hi,
Do you receive your AOR yet? Can you please tell me that on the f12 page, is "isComplete" set to true to all of your documents?
I can see on my page that all of my documents are set to "documentApproved:true", but most of my documents show "isComplete:null", only 5 of them show "isComplete:true", and I still haven't received AOR yet.
Would you be able to check the isComplete part under the documentApproved part please?
Thank you.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
This is super cool to find out through json data. But is there anyone who see isCompleted false? For me, I could see true for all my documents.
Hi are all your documents show "isComplete:true" as well as "documentApproved:true"?
Mine shows all documentapproved:true but most of them still showing "isComplete:null", only 5 of the documents show "isComplete:true". And I haven't received AOR yet.

Wale_ha

Jan 4, 2022
Hi,
What is the step next to completing the medical Exam and Biometrics, please?
I see that my file went to Amman IRCC office.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Recieved passport request on Nov3,2022 but my lawyer sent me email today. So as the VAC is in same city my wife lives in so we decided to walk in to avoid delays over shipping. Hopefully from here the process wont take longer for getting PR card as i see many people waiting for long for COPR and for PR card.