*For Spousal sponsored*

App was submitted: June 29th, 2022.
AOR: Sept 13th,
ADR: Sept 18th
Medical: Oct 6th
Sponsor Eligibility- Oct 11
Medicals done - Oct 11

File moved to Kingston VO.

My question is: does Sponsor Eligibility means Eligibility is passed?
Your file is in the Kingston Jamaica visa office my

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Guys, the weirdest thing happened to me, anyone else?! - I received the official confirmation of the document I sent through the webform last month today at noon, and now at 21:00EST, I received an email from a very sus email address asking me to resubmit the document in question because it wasn't attached to the webform.

FIRST : It called me by "Sir or Madam" not my full name.

SECOND : The coincidence is bizarre because it's about the same document, but why would they acknowledge that they received and forwarded to the VO, and a couple of hours later ask for the document again in a very suspicious way over e-mail with no directions whatsoever? Just plain asking to upload to the e-mail.

The e-mail was : canada-immigration@international.gc.ca (I KNOW , IT SEEMS OFFICIAL, IS IT ??)

I replied with : " Hello. Is this an official email? Where should I resubmit it ? As a webform ? What happened ?..It doesn’t look like an official email. "

And TWO MINUTES AFTER they responded with :

" Dear Sir or Madam, Please kindly be advised that you did not attach your (document) when you submitted the Webform. Please resend via e-mail.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada "

WHAT !????? It looks like IRCC got hacked or something, because it contains my application number as subject but thats it. Just the numbers as subject.

Even weirder, below the first e-mail it had : original message - and then the actual webform message i wrote.

I did upload the document. How did this person got access to my application number? Or the original webform message? why wouldn't him/she call me by my name or say his/her name in the end of the e-mail as the officer from e-mail this morning had put?

So many questions, but concerned. Identity theft ? Wtf .

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Guys, the weirdest thing happened to me, anyone else?! - I received the official confirmation of the document I sent through the webform last month today at noon, and now at 21:00EST, I received an email from a very sus email address asking me to resubmit the document in question because it wasn't attached to the webform.

FIRST : It called me by "Sir or Madam" not my full name.

SECOND : The coincidence is bizarre because it's about the same document, but why would they acknowledge that they received and forwarded to the VO, and a couple of hours later ask for the document again in a very suspicious way over e-mail with no directions whatsoever? Just plain asking to upload to the e-mail.

The e-mail was : canada-immigration@international.gc.ca (I KNOW , IT SEEMS OFFICIAL, IS IT ??)

I replied with : " Hello. Is this an official email? Where should I resubmit it ? As a webform ? What happened ?..It doesn’t look like an official email. "

And TWO MINUTES AFTER they responded with :

" Dear Sir or Madam, Please kindly be advised that you did not attach your (document) when you submitted the Webform. Please resend via e-mail.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada "

WHAT !????? It looks like IRCC got hacked or something, because it contains my application number as subject but thats it. Just the numbers as subject.

Even weirder, below the first e-mail it had : original message - and then the actual webform message i wrote.

I did upload the document. How did this person got access to my application number? Or the original webform message? why wouldn't him/she call me by my name or say his/her name in the end of the e-mail as the officer from e-mail this morning had put?

So many questions, but concerned. Identity theft ? Wtf .
It may be official but it sure looks like a phishing scheme or something. Nothing has changed in the portal or GCKEY, and usually all the e-mails contain instructions / say DO NOT RESPOND.

motard

Aug 23, 2022
Outland, online, spousal sponsorship.
File submitted June 17th 2022.
October 13th AOR.
October 18th Request for more information for Police Clearances.
October 27th Request for Biometrics. Biometrics will be given November 3rd.
October 28th Sponsor eligibility approved and application forwarded to Manila visa office.
October has been a good month in terms of the application moving forward.
Hope everyone else is also seeing good progress with their applications.

Reactions: Ad78 and he5ham

ramkk

May 29, 2018
So wierd that i just got pre arrival services letter stating what services can be used before moving to canada and to prepare everything. Is it a good sign?
It's a usual document though. But your application is under process, and it can get approved anytime.

Reactions: RAMAAA91