+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Well, I have one more question, I would love it if you share your experience with this. Like I just recently turned 40 and I don't exactly remember where I have worked from the age of 18, I did some random job after studies and all .. but I have worked in 3 organizations in my working tenure which are no longer in business. I mean those companies are dissolved. Should I mention - Dissolved or defunct - for those companies or just let it go with my experience with them?
They really don't care if the companies you worked for are still in business or not.
It happens a lot in US/Canada. Most of the companies that worked at are not there any more (acquisition by another company, purchased, combined and renamed etc)

Just list them and do not over analyzed things. If it's just a weekend of casual work, then do not need to list it or list as casual summer jobs in the following types of places (hot dog stands, street fair vandors ..etc)

Again, it's a family sponosorship. So they are not trying to see if your work experience is good enough to immigrate. They just want the true history.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
By the way, can IRCC dig out my educational information or my resume record from my past employers? Plz don't take me wrong but just asking ..
The thing is I didn't say Lie in any information I provided to IRCC while submitting my application. So I think I should not be worried about the outcome.
Well, I doubt they will spend the effort to do that.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
When they don't care about my education or employment history then why needed to ask for a resume? i told them everything true in schedule A form.
I don't want to cover up but I don't know how to make the relevance of all like how to relate my skills from one job to another when I worked in different industries with different work.

And like i didn't say anything lie to them, submitted all my experience letters where i have worked in the last 10 years. that's why I'm a bit nervous about what they caught in the middle .. with my understanding they might be suspicious about my education and the work positions I held in the organization. Like how come a grade 8th student got appointed for such high designations? But that's true bcoz I had some references in those organizations by which I was promoted along with my skills and performance but how I make the visa office believe in it in reference to my resume?

I think I need to give explanation letters for all this and that would be alot which again can create doubt for them.
But yes, you're right .. I need to submit my resume without thinking much about why they asked for as long as I submit everything true

Thanks buddy for your motivation and for making me feel better.
Maybe you submitted too much information to them. They do not expect experience letters for family sponsorship or your skill.

A clear, clean resume with proper timeline that list just where and what you did would help them to look at it.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
They really don't care if the companies you worked for are still in business or not.
It happens a lot in US/Canada. Most of the companies that worked at are not there any more (acquisition by another company, purchased, combined and renamed etc)

Just list them and do not over analyzed things. If it's just a weekend of casual work, then do not need to list it or list as casual summer jobs in the following types of places (hot dog stands, street fair vandors ..etc)

Again, it's a family sponosorship. So they are not trying to see if your work experience is good enough to immigrate. They just want the true history.
Thank you for your detailed answer. but the thing is I am not from US nor from Canada :) but yeah it happens everywhere, companies ran out of business owing to which they had to shut it down. But the way they emphasize and ask me to ensure to give details like 'name of the employer, dates of employment, position title, specific job duties, and location.. extended with a note that there must be no Gaps in the information. then with bold red fonts ' If you're unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, plz explain why they are not available.

Don't you think this is a bit alarming the way they ask to provide all this information?

Yeah, I will do the same as u said about casual work although I don't think I did any work for a weekend. I went to some other countries at the age of 16 and then at the age of 25 so I can mention that I went travelling in those times.

Well, I will do my best to provide them with a true history as you said :)
Hope things will turn out well for me

Thanks once again for your guidance!

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Maybe you submitted too much information to them. They do not expect experience letters for family sponsorship or your skill.

A clear, clean resume with proper timeline that list just where and what you did would help them to look at it.
Yeah, you may be right, but I just submitted it all as proof of what I have mentioned in the forms. Just to avoid getting delayed in AOR!
But now I understand that we do not need to submit any proof unless they ask for it. Sometimes it feels like throwing the axe on my own legs :)

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Hi guys, back at it. Received AOR Sept 27th , Biometrics on Sept 13th / Completed 14th , SA updated to completed same day (no letter only on the portal) and didnt hear back anymore.

Im finding it super weird cause its been literally a month and no medicals request. Even more weird is that in GCKEY is says medicals are not required. Except i am required...i believe so. Maybe because im 21 its not required? Is just off..! If only i had done the medicals i would be more chill to wait for PPR/COPR

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys, back at it. Received AOR Sept 27th , Biometrics on Sept 13th / Completed 14th , SA updated to completed same day (no letter only on the portal) and didnt hear back anymore.

Im finding it super weird cause its been literally a month and no medicals request. Even more weird is that in GCKEY is says medicals are not required. Except i am required...i believe so. Maybe because im 21 its not required? Is just off..! If only i had done the medicals i would be more chill to wait for PPR/COPR
It's getting delayed for some of the applications. You may get it soon. All you have to do is wait for the update

Reactions: Nicolas Balle

VIVICLEO

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1- Nov-2019
AOR Received.
15-Nov-2019
Med's Done....
19-sept-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2020
Hey guys,

*For Spousal sponsored*

App was submitted: June 29th, 2022.
AOR: Sept 13th,
ADR: Sept 18th
Medical: Oct 6th
Sponsor Eligibility- Oct 11
Medicals done - Oct 11

File moved to Kingston VO.

My question is: does Sponsor Eligibility means Eligibility is passed?

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Spousal sponsorship timeline by regions!
(The maximum)

Asia;
China 13months
Singapore 11months
Phillipines 12months
Korea 12months
Australlia 10months
India 18months
Srilanka 15months
Pakistan 24months....

Europe;
Romania 14months
UK 14months
Russia 11months(last year)
France 9months
Italia 11months
Austria 15months
Poland 10months

Turkey 10
Lebarnon 14
Egypt 11
Senegal 14
Kenya 18
S africa 15
Morroco 9
Isreal 10
Nigeria 15
Columbia 14
Argentina 15

Guatemala 15
Cuba 15
Jamaca 15
Peru 14
USA 14
Maxico 16
Hati 20
trinidad 9
Chili 15
Domi ican 17
Brazil 10
Bruh, how did you come up with this? Like, where is it stating it ? Curious. Im from Brazil, it will be a blessing if the maximum time for processing it's only 10 months. Ive been seeing a lot of people getting it in six so...confident that it will be less than 10. Either way, where did this info come from?

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Hey guys,

*For Spousal sponsored*

App was submitted: June 29th, 2022.
AOR: Sept 13th,
ADR: Sept 18th
Medical: Oct 6th
Sponsor Eligibility- Oct 11
Medicals done - Oct 11

File moved to Kingston VO.

My question is: does Sponsor Eligibility means Eligibility is passed?
Yes, if completed. At least i truly believe so.

Reactions: VIVICLEO

sufgan

Jun 23, 2015
Hi all,

Its been 107 days since I applied online for spousal PR. Its an outland application. Is there people who haven't received AOR1yet.
From the status tracker excel I see almost 60% have received AOR1.

Should I enquire in the webform? Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks