+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
I received biometric request letter yesterday. In Ecas portal Sponsorship Application status shows "decision made" mean sponsor approval? I haven't received medical request letter yet
Might be or may be not :) Let's put it this way u can enjoy having this feeling of sponsor approval until you received a letter from IRCC.
I feel you will get MR pretty soon... in a day or two!
Good Luck

Reactions: Gemt2014

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Anyone knows how long does it take for Biometrics to give at VFS?
if you're asking abt the procedure of biometrics at VFS that how long do they take .. I guess it will take not more than half an hour depending on the rush inside. Other than this ... you have to give your biometric within 30 days from the time u received BIL on your email and VFS takes 2-3 days to send your biometrics to IRCC.. u'll be notified with an update on your portal (BIOMETRIC RECEIVED) once IRCC receives your biometric.

Hope the answer to your question.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Hi,

Application received on June 8th .
Online mode.
Still no update on the AOR. Anyone else in the same boat around that date?

Thanks
How did you know that ur application is received on June 8th when you don't receive AOR yet?
well, now it's been passed a week since u drop this msg here. what is the latest update?
I think you should get the AOR by now .. if not then you most probably will get your AOR/BIL/MR pretty soon.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Our Timeline
Outland , Paper
Application Submitted Jun6 ,2022
AOR August 10, 2022
SA August 26, 2022
CSQ sent August 30, 2022
Biometric valid since Sep 2 , 2019
Medical request Sept 1, 2022
Medical done , Sept 6, 2022
Medical Passed , Sept 9,2022

Review Eligibility
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement .

Background check
We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision
Your application is in progress , we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

good luck for everyone
your timeline is great ..everything is going at a fast pace since u got the SA, also the eligibility and background check is in review.
Good Luck and Update your status accordingly. thanx

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Finally some good news
Application submitted :June1,2022
Application type: online, outland
Biometrics request: 13 Sept,2022
Booked Biometrics appointment: 16 Sept 2022
No AOR or Medicals as of now
Called Ircc earlier and got temp UCI and App number.Tried to link Application to my account, but didn't happen before. Finally able to link on 12 Sept,2022.
No need to worry ... u will be getting it all at once pretty soon. it varies from country to country .. sometimes it takes longer for some applicants but it doesn't mean you are ignored.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Ramptp

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
if you're asking abt the procedure of biometrics at VFS that how long do they take .. I guess it will take not more than half an hour depending on the rush inside. Other than this ... you have to give your biometric within 30 days from the time u received BIL on your email and VFS takes 2-3 days to send your biometrics to IRCC.. u'll be notified with an update on your portal (BIOMETRIC RECEIVED) once IRCC receives your biometric.

Hope the answer to your question.
Thanks for your reply

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
How did you know that ur application is received on June 8th when you don't receive AOR yet?
well, now it's been passed a week since u drop this msg here. what is the latest update?
I think you should get the AOR by now .. if not then you most probably will get your AOR/BIL/MR pretty soon.
Hi Jovirush, i think for some applicants the order is different

I(my lawyer) recieved email about application recieved by Sydney office june 22,2022 submitted paper on june 21,2022.
Recieved SA letter on aug 31, and BIL on aug 30, submitted on sep2nd,2022.
Got message saying IRCC forwarding application to Mexico VO and also the biometrics will be sent to Mexico VO those are 2 different emails from IRCC .
Still waiting on medical request.

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
No, there is no update yet.

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Finally some good news
Application submitted :June1,2022
Application type: online, outland
Biometrics request: 13 Sept,2022
Booked Biometrics appointment: 16 Sept 2022
No AOR or Medicals as of now
Called Ircc earlier and got temp UCI and App number.Tried to link Application to my account, but didn't happen before. Finally able to link on 12 Sept,2022.
AOR email on 13 Sept 2022
Medical request: 15 Sept 2022

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Hi Jovirush, i think for some applicants the order is different

I(my lawyer) recieved email about application recieved by Sydney office june 22,2022 submitted paper on june 21,2022.
Recieved SA letter on aug 31, and BIL on aug 30, submitted on sep2nd,2022.
Got message saying IRCC forwarding application to Mexico VO and also the biometrics will be sent to Mexico VO those are 2 different emails from IRCC .
Still waiting on medical request.
yes, it is much possible since I came to know in the last month that there are different ways IRCC treat and responds to applicants. Those who submitted their case thru a consultant or lawyer may have some different criteria for sure. Good to know that you received SA before the medical request. It surely adds a little confirmation that your case is not complex and now it will be easier for IRCC to make a decision on your case.

Your lawyer must be your representative ..so I think all emails from IRCC come directly to your lawyer and not to you.
Although, I haven't been notified by IRCC to which VO my case is forwarded after being submitted to the Mississauga office.

Hopefully, you'll get your medical request soon from IRCC or you might have received it by now. Good Luck!

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Sponsor Approval received - 15th September 2022

1. Application sent via Canada Post- 17th June 2022
  2. Received at Sydney, NS- 20th June 2022
  3. Temporary Application No and Temporary UCI for PA- 08th August 2022 (By calling IRCC)
  4. Created PR tracker for PA using Temp UCI- 08th August 2022
  5. Ghost Update- 22nd July and 10th August
  6. AOR- 24th August 2022
  7. PR tracker linked for sponsor- 24th August 2022
  8. PR tracker linked for PA - 25th August 2022
  9. GC Key PA linked- 26th August 2022
  10. Ghost Update- 26th August and 29th August
  11. Biometrics request received - 13th September 2022
  12. Medical request received - 15th September 2022
  13. Sponsor Approval received - 15th September 2022
  14. Biometrics given - 16th September 2022
  15. Medical Exam given - 16th September 2022