+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
bhai maine dekna band kar dia, tension aur anxiety ho jathi hai roz check karke, i miss my wife so much, its been over a year after marriage; sometimes i forcibly check 2 to 3 times in few hours.

now i will just wait for email, when it comes, it will be there, they will communicate.
I feel you bro, so much stress every one is facing because of this broken system. Its not easy, I wish we all get together with our loved ones soon

Reactions: Swappy

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
bhai maine dekna band kar dia, tension aur anxiety ho jathi hai roz check karke, i miss my wife so much, its been over a year after marriage; sometimes i forcibly check 2 to 3 times in few hours.

now i will just wait for email, when it comes, it will be there, they will communicate.
So true brother..... i guess the stress has made so much bad effect on me already ... i am not sure how much more i can take it.... like as you said try to relax and wait for email. will happen when it will... but difficult to do so

akshaykhurana

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018

True bro

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Some of us are still at the AOR stage. We got ours in Nov 5th and no news since. :rolleyes:

Corbybravo

Aug 12, 2021
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
06-21-2021
AOR Received.
08-19-2021
File Transfer...
20-09-2021
Med's Request
20-09-2021
Med's Done....
04-10-2021
Passport Req..
05-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2022
Some of us are still at the AOR stage. We got ours in Nov 5th and no news since. :rolleyes:
We got our AOR August, Bio and Med request September, and the last update was medical passed that was October. No updates after that. I checked with our Visa Office, they said they haven't received my application. So basically, it's stuck in CPC Sydney. very frustrating.

LongWaiting21

Oct 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I agree... the long wait between updates is very frustrating. We submitted our application in June, got AOR, Biometrics and Medical request in November and was also told that medical passed in November.

Monday we got an email from the Mexico visa office asking for a copy of our marriage certificate and according to the email, we submit the document by replying to the email. We had submitted a certified copy of the marriage certificate when we submitted the application in June so I'm not sure why they needed another copy. Is it normal for applicants to get e-mails directly from the visa office asking to submit documents? I thought that we were supposed to submit documents through the IRCC online account. There is also no update about this e-mail on our IRCC online account. Any thoughts about this?

Thanks!

akdy31

Dec 21, 2021
it is a good sign, since they asked for something, atleast you got to know that they are processing your application. since they asked you again after bio and medical...chances are that they were reviewing and giving a final check as to what they need more and they would have found the marriage cert not clear enogh to read properly or something so...or they missed it...anyway you hav submitted...now wait for update

to me ircc similarly had asked via my visa office New Delhi a police clearence cert after bio and med....i mean after a long long time they requested something...i sent it to them....after over a month i got pre-aarival letter in Gc key account....now waiting for passport request.....so the point is ...we never...maybe it will all work out!!!
good luck

Reactions: manisingh2301

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Welp folks, it seems this is going to take a while.

Just to share our timeline:
  • Application received Jun 17, 2021
  • AOR Nov 5, 2021
At this pace we're likely to move to Canada in April (visa-exempt country) and continue the process there...

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I agree... the long wait between updates is very frustrating. We submitted our application in June, got AOR, Biometrics and Medical request in November and was also told that medical passed in November.

Monday we got an email from the Mexico visa office asking for a copy of our marriage certificate and according to the email, we submit the document by replying to the email. We had submitted a certified copy of the marriage certificate when we submitted the application in June so I'm not sure why they needed another copy. Is it normal for applicants to get e-mails directly from the visa office asking to submit documents? I thought that we were supposed to submit documents through the IRCC online account. There is also no update about this e-mail on our IRCC online account. Any thoughts about this?

Thanks!
If they are asking you for documents, it means your file is moving. I am also a June application and we already got our COPR last month. When they asked us for another police certificate in November, we submitted it and a week later got our pre arrival letter. The week after our PPR, then a week after our COPR.

Weird how they would ask you submit it via email though. I thought it would have to be uploaded through the IRCC account as well. Does your IRCC account show the request? If so, maybe also submit through the IRCC account as well. Just guessing, but that is what I would do (in addition to the email you already sent).

Sed

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, my husband passed his medical exam on the 27th of october and since then we haven’t gotten any progress. I’ve been waiting for his pre arrival letter. Why is it taking so much time im super worried. I sent an email to the visa office last week but didn’t get any response.

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, my husband passed his medical exam on the 27th of october and since then we haven’t gotten any progress. I’ve been waiting for his pre arrival letter. Why is it taking so much time im super worried. I sent an email to the visa office last week but didn’t get any response.
Send a webform explaining your situation, even if they dont reply its ok, hopefully they will pass your concern to the visa officer