+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi,

We had the passport request and sent everything off to the London visa office. I now realise we made a mistake and put my partner's height and not the height of each eye. How do we fix this? Our ecas read decision made and we had a pre arrival letter before we sent all this off but we haven't heard anything else other than that the visa office is now processing our application.
You did it correctly. It's the person's height. Where did read it say eye height?

• Haha
Reactions: zuhkey

Sumanik

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
You did it correctly. It's the person's height. Where did read it say eye height?
Silly me! I just read it again. It says The height and eye colour of each applicant. Clearly, I've lost my marbles. Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get your paperwork back once you've submitted it to the London visa office?

• Haha
Reactions: zuhkey

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Silly me! I just read it again. It says The height and eye colour of each applicant. Clearly, I've lost my marbles. Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get your paperwork back once you've submitted it to the London visa office?
Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. The spreadsheet will likely have that info. Check there and let us know what you find. Unless it's been 3 months since you sent your passport I wouldn't worry. You'll hopefully get it back in the new year. Congrats! You deserve to relax now and not think about this.

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
Lol it happens! It's fine. Also congratulations!!

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Since our application is so late I guess everybody here already went through this. Ecas on PA's side shows:
  1. We received xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on June 4, 2021.
  2. We sent xxxxxxx medical instructions on January 5, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Is this Line 2 the "Line 2" everybody's talking about or is it still not it?

Sumanik

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello,

Our passport request was made on the 15th Nov and the visa office in London confirmed that they had received it and processing had begun on 2nd of December. Since then we've heard nothing. Our ecas reads decision made (not new). We received our pre arrival letter on the 8th of October when the medical was approved.

We are starting to get concerned. I've contacted the visa office but they just say the paperwork is with the embassy. That was before Christmas. Has anyone got any advice on what to do?

akshaykhurana

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Since our application is so late I guess everybody here already went through this. Ecas on PA's side shows:
  1. We received xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on June 4, 2021.
  2. We sent xxxxxxx medical instructions on January 5, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Is this Line 2 the "Line 2" everybody's talking about or is it still not it?
Congrats man
Line 2 is the date when they start processing your application

Reactions: michalm

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
Thanks! It's showed up today, says started processing January 6th. Also, just received pre arrival.
waooo i thought after line 2 (medical) it goes to background check ..... congratulations.... do you mind sharing which visa office ur application went to ?

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
waooo i thought after line 2 (medical) it goes to background check ..... congratulations.... do you mind sharing which visa office ur application went to ?
Line 2 was medical, but now medical is on line 3 and "we started processing..." is on line 2 where it should be.

My SA letter didn't mention the visa office. Guess it's either Ottawa or Warsaw.

Reactions: KellyBlair

akdy31

Dec 21, 2021
bhai maine dekna band kar dia, tension aur anxiety ho jathi hai roz check karke, i miss my wife so much, its been over a year after marriage; sometimes i forcibly check 2 to 3 times in few hours.

now i will just wait for email, when it comes, it will be there, they will communicate.