+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
Getting approved after SA and because of SA are two different things. Can you show an official source that guarantees a visit visa in the way you are describing? I don't think even the new portal says that, but I could be mistaken.
there are no guarantee of anything... not even spousal visa. However what i am trying to say is that i have seen for my friends (for fact close friends) that they got approved for tourist visa under family reunification when the spousal application is at the stage of SA approval. If you look at the new portal it only allows for tourist visa for reunification and student visa on it

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
there are no guarantee of anything... not even spousal visa. However what i am trying to say is that i have seen for my friends (for fact close friends) that they got approved for tourist visa under family reunification when the spousal application is at the stage of SA approval. If you look at the new portal it only allows for tourist visa for reunification and student visa on it
You are right it’s on the list. But I think it’s there to help people find the right application. Meaning, the application hasn’t changed in the background, amd choosing this option does not give you any advantage.

That’s what I was trying to say. Basically this list that you see there is there to make the user experience when using the website easier, it’s for screening purposes to direct people correctly, and it does not mean anything substantial from an application prospective.

So assuming everything else was the same, your friends would have been approved regardless of that.

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
can you pls share the link of this new portal

Reactions: Swappy

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone from this thread got a sponsor approval while unemployed ? I applied in September but I am currently unemployed.

I recently moved from US to Canada on PR and submitted sponsorship for my wife in India. I am unemployed but showed bank savings and mentioned that I am looking for jobs in Canada. I am wondering if I will be approved for SA(sponsor approval).

Has anyone got approved for SA while being unemployed ?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone from this thread got a sponsor approval while unemployed ? I applied in September but I am currently unemployed.

I recently moved from US to Canada on PR and submitted sponsorship for my wife in India. I am unemployed but showed bank savings and mentioned that I am looking for jobs in Canada. I am wondering if I will be approved for SA(sponsor approval).

I was not employed when I sent my husband's sponsorship application, but that really delayed our case as they waited on letter from province and dug into my history to make sure I never took social assistance, also, I did start job soon after applying and sent them paystubs as well as T4 later, but I didn't get SA until over a year later!

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "Huntingwhale, publicación: 9475906, miembro: 1043239"]
La nuestra también fue recibida el 3 de junio. Buena suerte a todos. Nunca pensé en mi vida que estaría haciendo algo así con un cónyuge del extranjero, ¡pero aquí estamos!

Todavía me siento nervioso por haberme olvidado de hacer algo esencial. Pero revisé nuestra solicitud como 10 veces antes de enviarla, así que solo tengo que tener fe en que se hizo correctamente. ¡Espero seguirlos a todos para ver cómo progresan!
[/CITA]
Ua consulta como sabe que recibieron su solicitud ?? le enviaron el AOR o la fecha deñ 3 de junio es del currier que entregó los documentros ??

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Una consulta el AOR (acuse de recibido) es la fecha en que reciben del currier o la fecha en que revisan si esta todo correcto ??

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Hi,

if you are sponsoring your spouse then there is no minimum required funds etc. however sponsorship expects the Sponsor to be in a position to support your spouse after they land in canada and that you have not taken social assistance. Not being employed might delay "sponsor approval"

akdy31

Dec 21, 2021
I guess everyone with Aor in june received Pre-arrival letter in December, but no ppr from New Delhi Vo

if anyone got ppr, pls share

Sumanik

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi,

We had the passport request and sent everything off to the London visa office. I now realise we made a mistake and put my partner's height and not the height of each eye. How do we fix this? Our ecas read decision made and we had a pre arrival letter before we sent all this off but we haven't heard anything else other than that the visa office is now processing our application.