+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
@michalm i am also jubne 3rd waiting on the AOR, i tried calling cic but was not able to reach the customer care
I tried for a few days, managed to last week on Monday. I started calling them at 7:55 am eastern time. By the time I got through all the options they just started working and I was put on waiting for an agent. Estimated wait time was to be 8 minutes, i waited around 20.
Good luck!

Rav0056

Jun 12, 2021
Hello all ..as I am applying have 2 questions. First is I just got my CoPR , can I apply with it or I have to wait for PR card and second is as its outland spousal how can we both signs the application?thank you

Corbybravo

Aug 12, 2021
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
06-21-2021
AOR Received.
08-19-2021
File Transfer...
20-09-2021
Med's Request
20-09-2021
Med's Done....
04-10-2021
Passport Req..
05-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2022
Hello all ..as I am applying have 2 questions. First is I just got my CoPR , can I apply with it or I have to wait for PR card and second is as its outland spousal how can we both signs the application?thank you
I assume you're the sponsor? Much better if you wait for your PR card before applying. With regards to signing the application, I am the principal applicant, I printed all the forms and supporting documents, I also signed the forms then I sent them to my Sponsor. Upon receipt, my sponsor signed the forms that I've sent then mailed them to CPC Nova Scotia (outland).

Rav0056

Jun 12, 2021
I assume you're the sponsor? Much better if you wait for your PR card before applying. With regards to signing the application, I am the principal applicant, I printed all the forms and supporting documents, I also signed the forms then I sent them to my Sponsor. Upon receipt, my sponsor signed the forms that I've sent then mailed them to CPC Nova Scotia (outland).
Thank you

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
You will have to wait for your PR card as they need a copy of it.
As for the signatures, you can have the PA sign first and mail documents to you to sign.

pav_delta

Sep 17, 2020
I tried for a few days, managed to last week on Monday. I started calling them at 7:55 am eastern time. By the time I got through all the options they just started working and I was put on waiting for an agent. Estimated wait time was to be 8 minutes, i waited around 20.
Good luck!
what they told you if you dont mind sharing ?

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi
I received back my application. I have few questions.
1. The letter says, error in the Representative form IMM5476, what does it means? I filled the form and I not appointed any Representative.
2. Do we have to pay the fees again.?
3. The package is returned in pdf, do we have to resubmit the whole package again or just the correction.?

Thanks in Advance
That is not application return. Mine was returned and it was the actual package that was mailed back to my house and not an email. Maybe IRCC wants you to clarify something. I am my spouse repesentative because I used my Canadian address as mailing address.