I hope we hear back from them soon...similar timelines
it should take 1-3 months after pre-arrival
[/QUOTE]
I am not understanding we completed one year still we are not getting
People who applied in November they got it
Look at the November thread

humancapital

Feb 11, 2021
yes, some of the applicants got PPR from nov and dec. There are always exceptions - we are not them unfortunately. It depends on the visa officer and the case too.
However things are moving with our applications, all we need to do is wait some more.
They are clearing the backlogs and also approving some recent applications to keep their processing times consistent - i am not sure, just a guess.

Maher_mohamed4

Dec 15, 2021
Hey Congratulations…

Can you help
Medical results received by IRCC and update on client status (30th May 2021)

I got the RPRF request letter on 09th June. I paid the fees right away and uploaded successfully. (09th June 2021)

Question 1. When exactly do you get the RPRF letter ?

Question 2. Is this a good sign ?

Question 3. What to be expected next ?

Question 4. From my knowledge and research I guess the PRPF is only request if the application is almost approved ?

Thanks
Thank so much.

1- I didn’t received RPRF.
2- yess, it is a good sign that they are ahout to finalize your application
3-usually most of the applicants when they received the RPRF request, IRCC is checking the final review of the applicant’s eligibility, and it is a good sign/ your are about 10% to be approved.

Maher_mohamed4

Dec 15, 2021
I was asked to submit Marriage photos again, I submitted it online.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results

September 3, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

The additional documents you had provided have been uploaded

Interview
  • February 10, 2022 Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
PLEASE HELP TO UNDERSTAND what is happening with this application.

Timeline
AOR - August 12
SA - Aug 16
Medicals - Aug 28
Biometrics - Sep 16
Ordered GCMS in Dec and received it in Feb 2022 - As of Dec 12, Criminality passed, Eligibility and Security not started.

No updates after Sep 16

Review of additional documents

The additional documents you had provided have been uploaded = even if they reviewed the document you uploaded it will be like that. Even after your application is approved.

the rest of the application process stages like
Background check
Eligibility review
Final decision

it can change the status in a single day, don’t worry about that, keep on eye the tracker when they update the tracker to completed all stages after 24hrs your GCKEY account will also be updated.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
My File was received in July and is still stuck on eligibility .Got a reply from immigration minister’s office saying that my application is still in 23 month time and they cant expedite it unless we have any compelling reasons

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
My File was received in July and is still stuck on eligibility .Got a reply from immigration minister’s office saying that my application is still in 23 month time and they cant expedite it unless we have any compelling reasons
Just curious.Which country is the VO or your case is at the moment?

humancapital

Feb 11, 2021
I got the same excuse from my MP. I feel they are just protecting their asses by increasing the processing times. How is it fair that our 1 year timeline becomes 23 months towards the end.

Not much we can do. Just be patient.

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I got the same excuse from my MP. I feel they are just protecting their asses by increasing the processing times. How is it fair that our 1 year timeline becomes 23 months towards the end.

Not much we can do. Just be patient.
True .. but dont know what would be compelling reasons

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi guys
My husband called IRCC today for information on our processing
The only thing they told us you’re application is in delhi try to contact them thats it
To contact delhi there is only one option Webform
But they don’t even reply to webform
So no option just to wiat

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys
My husband called IRCC today for information on our processing
The only thing they told us you’re application is in delhi try to contact them thats it
To contact delhi there is only one option Webform
But they don’t even reply to webform
So no option just to wiat
Try your MP instead.