+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Spousal sponsorship ( outland )
Application received: 14/06/2021
Eligibility started: 27/01/2022 (in progress)
Background check : not started
But i used F12 trick in the tracker then it shows.

Title: your permanent residence application satus
Last updated: 23/05/2022
Reason: we have approved your application to become a permanent resident of canada
Subtitle: congratulations, you are now a permanent resident of canada, learn about information and services for newcomers to canada. Example
" living and working in canada"
" education, health care, housing and transportation in canada"
"Community services"
—————————————————————————-
Note that my application is not yet approved and didn’t receive pre-arrival letter
What is F12 trick?

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
F12 trick shared by a member on this forum:

“Open a chrome tab>press F12( computer keyboard )>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”
Does it say closedRefused: true in your case?

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022

“Open a chrome tab>press F12( computer keyboard )>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

Do you see this "cases?phase" in network tab, I don't see anything like this. Can you please help with exact steps if possible. Thank you.

Maher_mohamed4

Dec 15, 2021
Do you see this "cases?phase" in network tab, I don't see anything like this. Can you please help with exact steps if possible. Thank you.
Case/phases are shown below like

config.json
Applications.json
ApplicantDetails.json
Commin.json
Expire.json
Forgot.json
Landing.json
Links.json
………
…….
……
Etc…

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
Case/phases are shown below like

config.json
Applications.json
ApplicantDetails.json
Commin.json
Expire.json
Forgot.json
Landing.json
Links.json
………
…….
……
Etc…
This makes sense i could see all these phases and json's now but do you mind if i ask exactly should we look for phases.json or case.json etc. because i don't see anything like these or browse inside any specific json object to see these details such as reason, subtitle etc. Thank you

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Spousal sponsorship ( outland )
Application received: 14/06/2021
Eligibility started: 27/01/2022 (in progress)
Background check : not started
But i used F12 trick in the tracker then it shows.

Title: your permanent residence application satus
Last updated: 23/05/2022
Reason: we have approved your application to become a permanent resident of canada
Subtitle: congratulations, you are now a permanent resident of canada, learn about information and services for newcomers to canada. Example
" living and working in canada"
" education, health care, housing and transportation in canada"
"Community services"
—————————————————————————-
Note that my application is not yet approved and didn’t receive pre-arrival letter
What do you mean by F12 trick?

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
This makes sense i could see all these phases and json's now but do you mind if i ask exactly should we look for phases.json or case.json etc. because i don't see anything like these or browse inside any specific json object to see these details such as reason, subtitle etc. Thank you
This is new? If you guys don't mind can someone explain to me what's going on?

damijay

Jan 29, 2016

Hi,

Can you please clarify this? I thought the link to check the status of your application was https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

When was https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ implemented and do I need to sign up for it? When I go to the page, it says "

"This portal will help you to apply for permanent residence.
If your application for permanent residence is approved, you will be invited by IRCC to use this portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your permanent resident card.
A new account should only be created if you are starting a new permanent residence application using this portal. If you are using this portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident, IRCC will create an account for you and email you your user name and temporary password when it is time for you to access this portal. "

My timeline is below:
Spousal Sponsorship Outland
Application Sent: June 3, 2021
AOR: Aug 12, 2021
Medical updated: Nov 22, 2021
Pre-arrival Invite: Feb 14, 2021
Eligibility completed: Feb 15, 2022
Background check: Not started

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015

What username/password am I supposed to use?