+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
Exactly. They ask you a bunch of personally identifiable questions and locate your application. You have to ask them for the temp number.
I don't think you can get anywhere by calling in the next few days/weeks maybe as they shifted most of the resources to dealing with the Afghan crisis.
Thanks. I still think we're in no rush since our moving timeline is next April. But still, it would be good to know the have our application.

Reactions: michalm

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Ours was received June 3rd as well. Good luck to all. Never thought in my life I'd be doing something like this with a spouse from abroad, but here we are!

I'm still feeling nervous that I might have forgotten to do something essential. But I checked our application like 10 times over before sending it, so just have to have faith it's done correctly. Looking forward to following you all to see how you progress!
Did you do Paper application or applied online?

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Here's my timeline

Application Received: June 22
AOR 1: August 17
Biometrics Request: August 31
Biometrics Done: Sept 1
Sponsor Approval: Sept 1

Awaiting for medical...

Reactions: zuhkey

henny

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

My partner and I submitted our application on 6/23 and what received on 7/1. I received an email from cic requesting biometric.

I am wondering that I should get AOR before biometrics or after? I use my UCI and application no. from biometric instruction letter to link my cic account. It shows no result. What should I expect my next step?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hello

My partner and I submitted our application on 6/23 and what received on 7/1. I received an email from cic requesting biometric.

I am wondering that I should get AOR before biometrics or after? I use my UCI and application no. from biometric instruction letter to link my cic account. It shows no result. What should I expect my next step?
I see quite a few cases like this on the tracker.

Sachin_713

Aug 18, 2021
Here's my timeline:

Application Received: June 18
AOR 1: August 18
Biometrics Request: August 25
Medical Request: August 26
Sponsor Approval: August 25
Biometrics Done: Sept 1
ECAS line-2 says on processing: Sept 1

PA from Germany.

Thanks!

Jojosa

Aug 25, 2021
AOR Received.
05-11-2021
For those still curious, my mail application package left Japan via registered mail on Jun 1st, and still no AOR…

Common Canada Post, you can do this!

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
Hi,
When they say they'll be transferring our file to London,do they mean London, UK or London, Ontario?