AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
Hey guys! ecas is finally showing Decision Made today, although the new tracker is still showing In progress with LPP not green.
Congratulations!

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Processing Office: Niagara Falls
Applied Online: June 15, 2021
AOR: Sep 17, 2021
Citizenship Test In Progress: Feb 15, 2022
BG Completed: Feb 17, 2022
Scheduled for Citizenship Test: Feb 20, 2022
Citizenship Test (Outside Canada): Feb 21, 2022
Test Activity Updated: Mar 01, 2022
Additional Info Requested (Passport Scans + US Entry Exit Record): Oct 23, 2022
Additional Info Submitted: Nov 05, 2022
LPP: March 09, 2023
Oath Scheduled: May 17, 2023
Oath Date: June 13, 2023

Finally. Exactly 2 years. Phewww

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Still waiting Oath
My time line

Jan 17, 2022 Application filed
Oct 24, 2022 Fingerprints required
Nov 2, 2022 Fingerprint results: Received
Nov 3, 2022 Activity status updated: Background verification
Mar 14, 2023 Activity status updated: Citizenship test
Mar 20, 2023 Activity status updated: Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

Apr 12, 2023 Interview required

Apr 12, 2023Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.
Apr 12, 2023 Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.
Apr 12, 2023 Language skills status has been updated to Completed.

Last Updated:April 14, 2023
My question when approximately time for Oath
Any one like me
Thanks all

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Still waiting Oath
My time line

Jan 17, 2022 Application filed
Oct 24, 2022 Fingerprints required
Nov 2, 2022 Fingerprint results: Received
Nov 3, 2022 Activity status updated: Background verification
Mar 14, 2023 Activity status updated: Citizenship test
Mar 20, 2023 Activity status updated: Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

Apr 12, 2023 Interview required

Apr 12, 2023Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.
Apr 12, 2023 Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.
Apr 12, 2023 Language skills status has been updated to Completed.

Last Updated:April 14, 2023
My question when approximately time for Oath
Any one like me
Thanks all
You applied in June 2021 and it took 7 months to get AOR?

May 5, 2013
Hello,
I was wondering if there are other June 2021 applicants still waiting for the oath? Or am I all alone here?

I got an oath back in August 2022 but I was out of Canada and was not able to attend the ceremony.
I came back to Canada last month 4th May, and I sent an email and a copy of the stamped page of my passport.
Just got an update on my tracker that now said Citizenship Ceremony -- Not started.

Any advice? Will calling them speed things up? Read lots of negative experiences when other applicants called IRCC..

Thanks!

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Hello,
I was wondering if there are other June 2021 applicants still waiting for the oath? Or am I all alone here?

I got an oath back in August 2022 but I was out of Canada and was not able to attend the ceremony.
I came back to Canada last month 4th May, and I sent an email and a copy of the stamped page of my passport.
Just got an update on my tracker that now said Citizenship Ceremony -- Not started.

Any advice? Will calling them speed things up? Read lots of negative experiences when other applicants called IRCC..

Thanks!
There are loads of people waiting, I personally haven't had any oath invitation, and never left Canada for more than 2 weeks. Zero progress since I took the test in February 2022.

I am not sure if calling will speed anything up. Feels pretty useless in my experience, but you might get lucky and you case might get moving.
Some of them are able to answer some questions about your application and read you some of the recent officer notes. On the other hand, they always gave me at least one piece of information that was plain wrong.
It usually takes 4-5 tries to get in line to speak with an agent, and then about 30 minutes on hold.
I think some folks posted some good questions to ask earlier in this thread.

Sending webforms is even more useless, I never got any information related to my case, just some links to their website. But I am hearing that if you decide to file a writ of mandamus, it helps if you have contacted IRCC in writing, even if you were just asking for an update.

Reactions: tempoz
May 5, 2013
There are loads of people waiting, I personally haven't had any oath invitation, and never left Canada for more than 2 weeks. Zero progress since I took the test in February 2022.

I am not sure if calling will speed anything up. Feels pretty useless in my experience, but you might get lucky and you case might get moving.
Some of them are able to answer some questions about your application and read you some of the recent officer notes. On the other hand, they always gave me at least one piece of information that was plain wrong.
It usually takes 4-5 tries to get in line to speak with an agent, and then about 30 minutes on hold.
I think some folks posted some good questions to ask earlier in this thread.

Sending webforms is even more useless, I never got any information related to my case, just some links to their website. But I am hearing that if you decide to file a writ of mandamus, it helps if you have contacted IRCC in writing, even if you were just asking for an update.

Thanks for replying!

I called IRCC today, had to keep trying for around 6-7 times and finally I was put on the queue, where I waited for around 30 minutes before speaking to an agent. It was around 9 a.m and the way the agent spoke was asif I had disturbed her and she could not wait to end the call, everytime I asked her a question, you could clearly hear the irritation in her voice!!! Even though I was really nice when talking to her. Just unbelievable!

She just said that they received my message that I am back in Canada and that the next step is to send me the oath invitation, but she has no idea when that is going to be.

Reactions: bas12

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for replying!

I called IRCC today, had to keep trying for around 6-7 times and finally I was put on the queue, where I waited for around 30 minutes before speaking to an agent. It was around 9 a.m and the way the agent spoke was asif I had disturbed her and she could not wait to end the call, everytime I asked her a question, you could clearly hear the irritation in her voice!!! Even though I was really nice when talking to her. Just unbelievable!

She just said that they received my message that I am back in Canada and that the next step is to send me the oath invitation, but she has no idea when that is going to be.
Experienced the same. They don't like us calling them. But when you are stuck, you feel by calling them you will get some useful info. Sadly it never works that way.