Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yea I did. Ordered again on July 23rd, so waiting to hear back for the second one. No movement after ordering them earlier. My due date is Sep 03, so I’m sure they’ll extend the due date again.
My due date is September 24, a year after my AOR date. I wonder if they set our due dates to one year after AOR? In any case, it does seem that they just extend the due dates when they don't make it. My background check was completed after its due date.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls can you advise how all family attend the oath and every one have different seat number ?

do we have to use 4 computer?
Pls can someone with oath experience inform me

ephy

Jul 14, 2016
New Brunswick
Really worrisome since most people get oath very soon after everything else is completed, although it's a little comforting to see I'm not the only one. What is your processing office?
Hi, I'm on the same boat with you guys! Test passed on the 15th of April. Everything was marked completed on the 5th of July and until now, no update yet for the Oathtaking ceremony. Fredericton office (New Brunswick).

Good luck to us!

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Hello question for the oath ceremony.

I noticed the camera image gets reversed on documents. Will that be an issue during the oath when the clerk is checking the documents pr card and driving license etc?

FutureCandian

Dec 18, 2014
Hey, I think we both had our oath on the same day in Montreal...August 4th. Did they update your online application by closing your file? They still haven't done for me.
Same for me. It has not been closed. I wonder if this means they have not yet send the citizenship certificate. My hunch is no, because the citizenship ceremony is technically over and the citizenship application process is finished. I just hope I get the citizenship certificate soon.

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Hello, got an email regarding interview. Hope I only need to just reply to that email confirming that I will be attending or anything else more required? Do we also need to provide the consent by agreeing to use Microsoft teams while responding to email?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi, I'm on the same boat with you guys! Test passed on the 15th of April. Everything was marked completed on the 5th of July and until now, no update yet for the Oathtaking ceremony. Fredericton office (New Brunswick).

Good luck to us!
Same here. Test was marked as completed on July 8 (tracker updated on July 21) and nothing since then.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Jun 10, 2021: submitted. Sep 15: AOR. Feb 27 test taken. Mar 4: test status updated. June 10: Physical presence, Language, and Prohibitions completed. Ceremony not statted yet
My timeline is similar to yours except that I took the test in June which was updated to complete in July. Since then, everything is "In Progress" while oath ceremony remains "Not Started".

Reactions: radwes

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Our Citizenship application status changed to decision made on ECAS.
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1135 days
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: June 28, 2021
Sent using: Fedex Express
Delivered: June 29, 2021
AOR: September 24, 2021
In Process on ECAS: Nov 05, 2021
Background check completed: Nov 10, 2021
Citizenship test email: June 16, 2022
Citizenship test schedule: June 20 - July 10
Citizenship test completed: June 23
Physical Presence, Language Skills & Prohibitions - completed - August 10th

Pleas update the tracker.
Our timeline is similar to yours in every respect except that we are still waiting for updates after our test was marked as complete.

Congratulations and best of luck for the remaining steps!

Reactions: radwes

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Pls can you advise how all family attend the oath and every one have different seat number ?

do we have to use 4 computer?
Pls can someone with oath experience inform me
Your letter will have information regarding this. Basically, family members will be in the same zoom call using one computer. You will indicate all your seat numbers as your names. So if you‘re a family of 4, and your numbers are 14-17, your zoom name will be 14/15/16/17. The IRCC will know what to do. I also suggest watching youtube videos of Citizenship Oath taking —- it will give you an idea on how others did it.

Good luck and Congratulations.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Same for me. It has not been closed. I wonder if this means they have not yet send the citizenship certificate. My hunch is no, because the citizenship ceremony is technically over and the citizenship application process is finished. I just hope I get the citizenship certificate soon.
Did you receive acknowledgement after emailing the signed oath form and if yes then after how much time did you receive it?

raja_michra

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Hey, I think we both had our oath on the same day in Montreal...August 4th. Did they update your online application by closing your file? They still haven't done for me.
Did you receive acknowledgement after emailing the signed oath form and if yes then after how much time did you receive it?

radwes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
In our case, both test and background check are completed - rest everything is either in progress or not started.

Good luck to us.
I was asked for the fingerprints the day after I passed the test. Some folks here say it was the reverse order for them (fingerprints first).
All in all, I began at 24th position in our tracker here, I'm now 104th and keep falling down...The worst part is the helplessness - no reason for delay, no cause, no solution, no means to question, appeal, follow up, anything.
So yeah, good luck to us.