+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Am i the only one agitated right now? How are you guys handling this deafening silence from IRCC? Cos i have exhausted all my coping mechanism

AOR June 7 2021
i am also waiting so long remedical passed on 6th June 2022. ADR Summitted 9th June 2022. its more than a month
Seriously fed up with IRCC.
AOR : 1st June 2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
In the same boat! 19th June 2021. Remeds passed on 15th June 2022. No communication post that. Really frustrating!

Naresh1219

Jul 8, 2020
In the same boat! 19th June 2021. Remeds passed on 15th June 2022. No communication post that. Really frustrating!
mine was in May 2021.
ADR submitted on 20 June 2022, remed passed on 4/6/22.
it’s been very hard to live this forever waiting life. they didn’t even check my ADR, still status showing documents uploaded.

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congratulations!!
Can you please share your VO and when did you receive the RFV?
Thanks!
VO is Ottawa.

Got first RFV on Jun 3rd - had to add my newborn to the application - they gave me 30 days to submit the necessary documents.
Got first RFV on Jun 3rd - had to add my newborn to the application - they gave me 30 days to submit the necessary documents.

I sent in the documents on Jul 2nd without kid’s Passport (didn’t receive yet) - they gave me time until Aug 3rd to submit it - I sent in the PP copy on 18th and got my RFV today.

My COR is USA.

Last edited:

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,
I need some assistance for my sister-in-law's express entry application.

Her application is in process as Express Entry - Provincial nominee candidate which was submitted on 21 June 2021 as outlander (Australia)

We have received the passport request for her and her husband on Jun 13 but we have confusion as below:

- Her son was born last month and we have filled the Webform to add new born but no response yet.
- With passport request letter which came from Sydney Australia but it is mentioned in the letter that her application is being processed in Montreal
- can we submit the passport for her and her husband for stamp in the mean time we get response for new born or we should wait to submit all passports together?
- Their medical has passed 1 year validity but no new medicals were requested.. would they need to get new medicals to enter in Canada?

your help and time is greatly appreciated

Thank you :)
Hello,

I was in the same boat as your sister-in-law.

1.No webform needed. In the pssport request email, the first point is normally to mention them via email if there’s any change in status and that includesbirth of a child. Once informed, they’ll ask for the newborn’s certificates.

2. Sending to Sydney office is fine. It’s faster that way. Montreal is just the office in which her case is being processed.

3. Wait to submit all the passports together.

4. That’s completely normal and it was the same for me. It means they don’t need medicals again.

Reactions: ndhindsa

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello,

I was in the same boat as your sister-in-law.

1.No webform needed. In the pssport request email, the first point is normally to mention them via email if there’s any change in status and that includesbirth of a child. Once informed, they’ll ask for the newborn’s certificates.

2. Sending to Sydney office is fine. It’s faster that way. Montreal is just the office in which her case is being processed.

3. Wait to submit all the passports together.

4. That’s completely normal and it was the same for me. It means they don’t need medicals again.
Thank you for your reply.

Before your response, they ended up submitting their passports while the new born documents were in process.

VFS in Australia has returned the passports with a letter that they will be issued a new RFV once new born is added

It shows on GC Key that new born has been added to the application on 21 July and medicals section show - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. we are assuming it is for the child

How long it took for your to get new ppr after adding dependent. please advise

thanks for your time !

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for your reply.

Before your response, they ended up submitting their passports while the new born documents were in process.

VFS in Australia has returned the passports with a letter that they will be issued a new RFV once new born is added

It shows on GC Key that new born has been added to the application on 21 July and medicals section show - we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. we are assuming it is for the child

How long it took for your to get new ppr after adding dependent. please advise

thanks for your time !
July 3rd - submitted birth certificate, medicals and other forms (didn’t have child’s passport by then).

July 20th - submitted passport copy.

July 27th - PPR

CANdream2022

Nov 23, 2021
Hi all, I was asked to redo my medicals and I was given 30 days to submit but I'm unable to complete it within this time as they have no availability until end of September. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Hi all, I was asked to redo my medicals and I was given 30 days to submit but I'm unable to complete it within this time as they have no availability until end of September. Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Book the available solt ASAP. inform the situation to IRCC through the Webform.
other way check with your medical center every day morning if any available solts for the day. some people cancel their solts then you will get the chance to do your medicals.

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Submitted ADR last Friday, yet to receive an acknowledgement.
AOR June 2021
same things for me as well.
ADR Submitted 9th June 2022, yet to receive an acknowledgement.
its almost 2 months now after ADR submission no update from IRCC.

ron98

Feb 18, 2022
same things for me as well.
ADR Submitted 9th June 2022, yet to receive an acknowledgement.
its almost 2 months now after ADR submission no update from IRCC.
Just received acknowledgement for ADR submitted in June. Does this mean they have started looking at the file?

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Folks who have added a new born or any other dependent to their existing application.... Is it necessary that you will receive ADR for showing updated Proof of Funds? Or is it only in few cases that they ask for POF?

Thank you.

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Folks who have added a new born or any other dependent to their existing application.... Is it necessary that you will receive ADR for showing updated Proof of Funds? Or is it only in few cases that they ask for POF?

Thank you.
I wasn’t asked for updated proof of funds - Just the child’s documents. Looks like it is only for a few cases.