+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I need some assistance for my sister-in-law's express entry application.

Her application is in process as Express Entry - Provincial nominee candidate which was submitted on 21 June 2021 as outlander (Australia)

We have received the passport request for her and her husband on Jun 13 but we have confusion as below:

- Her son was born last month and we have filled the Webform to add new born but no response yet.
- With passport request letter which came from Sydney Australia but it is mentioned in the letter that her application is being processed in Montreal
- can we submit the passport for her and her husband for stamp in the mean time we get response for new born or we should wait to submit all passports together?
- Their medical has passed 1 year validity but no new medicals were requested.. would they need to get new medicals to enter in Canada?

your help and time is greatly appreciated

Thank you :)

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
Great that your medicals have been extended.
How does a medical extension reflect on the profile or are you sent a separate email message?
Earlier my medicals got expired in December 2021 and were showing as expired but suddenly the status changed. No email was sent.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Earlier my medicals got expired in December 2021 and were showing as expired but suddenly the status changed. No email was sent.
Thank you for your response. So now the status shows what date since they've been extended?

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received my request to submit passports for visa stamp earlier this month. I had to add a new family member to the application so they gave me 30 days time to upload new docs. Then the review process will start again I guess.

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
I received my request to submit passports for visa stamp earlier this month. I had to add a new family member to the application so they gave me 30 days time to upload new docs. Then the review process will start again I guess.
Congratulations!!
Can you please share your VO and when did you receive the RFV?

Saytory

May 11, 2021
Hi there. Finally a PPR!

Here I share my stages.

AOR - 28.06.21

Raised a web-form about a relocation from Russia to Thailand 04.03.22

ADR - Request to confirm staying in Thailand 13.05.22

Expired medicals - 02.06.22

Remedical request - 03.06.22

Passed the medicals - 10.06.22

MEP - 11.06.22

GU - 23.06.22

Received a mail - We got your document. (Without specifying which document). - 23.06.22

RFV - 27.06.22

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Members, i got the remedical & ADR for Updated PCC and updated POF on 26th May 2022.
i Have finished my medical and got passed on June 6th 2022.
requested ADR Submitted on 9th June 2022. but still showing as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " in the GC Key account.
its almost 3 weeks now additional documents status has not changed. should i need to worry about this ?
how long will be i have to wait for the PPR?
any body with similar time lines or any experts please share your thoughts
Thank you
AOR : 1 June 2021
OINP Candidate

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
Hi Members, i got the remedical & ADR for Updated PCC and updated POF on 26th May 2022.
i Have finished my medical and got passed on June 6th 2022.
requested ADR Submitted on 9th June 2022. but still showing as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " in the GC Key account.
its almost 3 weeks now additional documents status has not changed. should i need to worry about this ?
how long will be i have to wait for the PPR?
any body with similar time lines or any experts please share your thoughts
Thank you
AOR : 1 June 2021
OINP Candidate
Same here. All cleared 2 weeks back. no updates after that and the timelines are very different for every individual and looks like, it is very dependent on the Visa officer

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

Got my RFV yesterday. However, I need to add my spouse. I have already raised two web forms over the past 3 months but no one has responded yet. The RFV says I should "inform this office" in case of any change. My Primary VO is Montreal as per the RFV and the document has an India address in the footer.

So my questions are:
1. Which VO is to be informed?
2. How do I inform them? Any other way than yet another webform?
3. Do I submit my passport for the CoPR and inform them via a physical paper letter reg. my spouse's addition? Or do I not submit it?
4. What happens if I don't submit it within 30 days?
5. If I do submit it, will they process it and give me a CoPR that I will need to return to them because of the change in my situation?
6. Any idea on the processing times for Spouse addition from the date all documents are submitted to them?

@seadrag0n @legalfalcon - looking forward to your expert opinion!

Last edited:

ron98

Feb 18, 2022
Am i the only one agitated right now? How are you guys handling this deafening silence from IRCC? Cos i have exhausted all my coping mechanism

AOR June 7 2021

Last edited: