+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I tell you, i am beginning to see a lot of Jan 2022 AORs getting PPR now, IRCC is a joke.

So far i haven't noticed any H1 2021 AORs that are not FSW receive PPR
Exactly. I can pat on myself and claim that IRCC is less of a joke than under Mendicino, but these 2022 AORs just can't resist typing "FINALLY" when their file took f**king weeks to process. I tell ya, I'm starting to miss those 75er CECs -- even that's better than the "FINALLY" pricks who proactively make others feel terrible.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Anyone has a whatsapp or telegram link for Vancouver visa office Jan-jun 2021 outland applicants?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

CANdream2022

Nov 23, 2021
Hi all, I have just been asked to submit an updated Schedule A form, Employment reference letter and provide an updated Police Certificate. Has anyone been in the same situation?

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi all

Please i need your advice on this, i recently got ADRs with different days for submission. closest date is for POF which is 1st of June 2022.

but it also states that all documents/requested information must be receive within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

can anyone explain the 7days statement its confusing.

Soma19

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Guys most of us have got the remedical and ADRs recently. after submitting the ADR if any one have got the PPR please share your time lines here. it will be help full to others too.
My Time Line
AOR : 1st June 2021
Remedical & ADRs Request (POF & PCC) - 27th May 2022
medical passed - 6th June 2022
ADR Submission - 9th June 2022
PPR - Waiting

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Okay, I got a ghost update few days back and my medical was extended for 1 year in Jan. My AOR is 25 April 2021. Primary vo is Vancouver and secondary is Winnipeg. May be yours is also the same.
Great that your medicals have been extended.
How does a medical extension reflect on the profile or are you sent a separate email message?