+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

LauRoMi

May 6, 2020
Has anyone been able to connect with an officer when calling IRCC? I’ve called several time at different times of day and after selecting the option of speaking to an agent, I get a message that they are experiencing a high volume of call and to try again later or check online for updates.

Ramanchhina

Apr 22, 2018
Has anyone been able to connect with an officer when calling IRCC? I’ve called several time at different times of day and after selecting the option of speaking to an agent, I get a message that they are experiencing a high volume of call and to try again later or check online for updates.
Contacted them today about my application and got to connect with the agent ... try to call in early morning

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Yes called this morning and talked to agent

Ramanchhina

Apr 22, 2018
AOR 10th june
medical passed 30th july Done my biometrics on 4dec
Still waiting for the approval as i called the agent and she said everything is cleared we dont need any documents and officer will be replying you soon... tired of waiting....

Last edited:

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
My application seems to be stuck in a limbo. Last update was 18th sept, eligibility passed. After that no updates. Is there something I can do to jump-start the application again? Its in Ottawa if that makes any difference.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Is it true to say most rejections occur within one-two months?
Typically if you cross the 4.5 to 5 month threshold and one's application is not inordinately delayed for some obscure reason, it's safe to say it might not get rejected. However, a lot depends on criminality and background check as well which typically happens towards the fag end of the process..unless someone has a criminal record of any type from any past location..the chances of the rejection are way less.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
AOR June 23rd..anyone with ideas as to what this might indicate? Review of Additional documents changed from "we are reviewing the ....you provided" to " Not Applicable". So, inference?

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
AOR June 23rd..anyone with ideas as to what this might indicate? Review of Additional documents changed from "we are reviewing the ....you provided" to " Not Applicable". So, inference?
that means the documents you provided were reviewed and passed.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Typically if you cross the 4.5 to 5 month threshold and one's application is not inordinately delayed for some obscure reason, it's safe to say it might not get rejected. However, a lot depends on criminality and background check as well which typically happens towards the fag end of the process..unless someone has a criminal record of any type from any past location..the chances of the rejection are way less.
Thank you for your response