+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

Syed Gilani

Nov 8, 2020
AOR - June 21, I called IRCC around the third week of October and was told the following status:

Eligibility - Recommend Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started

I gave my biometrics on 1 November(updated same day). I called again today after over a month and nothing has changed. Which makes me wonder do applications just sit there without anything being done on it for months ?

It's ridiculous the number of people who spend a significant amount of time day after day hoping for an update on what appears to be a never ending process !
Hi, My status is pretty much similar to yours. You have to touch base with them on bi-weekly basis. Best of luck

ntya

Jun 29, 2018
Hi I receive a request yesterday for t4, notice of assesment and bank statements showing salary deposits and I have uploaded them today. But still in my application it says your action is required. I had only two spots to upload files one is for t4 and other for notice of assesment and I have provided a letter of explanation why I was combining t4 and bank Statements together. Is it normal to see your action is required on the application status even after uploading the requested documents. Also i did not still receive any email yet confirming that they received teh documents. Can someone shed some light here..

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello house. To start with, I appreciate you all for the last support you gave me, Thanks a lot. I am in the middle of submitting my application and I do not see where to submit Ethical disclosure form. Although, I am not using a representative. Please guide me. Thank you again.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hi I receive a request yesterday for t4, notice of assesment and bank statements showing salary deposits and I have uploaded them today. But still in my application it says your action is required. I had only two spots to upload files one is for t4 and other for notice of assesment and I have provided a letter of explanation why I was combining t4 and bank Statements together. Is it normal to see your action is required on the application status even after uploading the requested documents. Also i did not still receive any email yet confirming that they received teh documents. Can someone shed some light here..
Normal to show action required after uploading.

Reactions: agapeerewajua

hasopaul

Dec 4, 2017
Agent said im pending final approval but I never received a ghost email the entire process. Was she lying?

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
Have you send the documents via email or uploaded the document directly in cic account?
If you click on view submitted application can you see the new documents you uploaded?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
So tired of waiting.. kind of losing hope now that I'll get CoPR before year-end, especially holidays are coming. :( AOR June 12, called CIC oct 28 and said everything passed, awaiting officer to close file. Till now, nothing....heartbreak everyday..........
Hi @horizonj Congratulations, You'll get COPR soon buddy.

When did you submitted bio-metrics ?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Agent said im pending final approval but I never received a ghost email the entire process. Was she lying?
Not actually, Not everyone are getting ghost update.

Can you please share your timeline? Especially, AOR and Biometrics ?