+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello Great House members,

Please how do I go about submitting work experience. My organization started since 2004 but was not registered until June 2010. My work in that organization was from January to July in 2009. Salary was not taxable and does not give pay slips up till this moment because salary was small.

I have received a reference letter from the director and a salary certificate for the period of working with him to show proof of salary payment.

What other (2) documents can I request from my former employer as he is willing to support?

Thank you

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Great House members,

Please how do I go about submitting work experience. My organization started since 2004 but was not registered until June 2010. My work in that organization was from January to July in 2009. Salary was not taxable and does not give pay slips up till this moment because salary was small.

I have received a reference letter from the director and a salary certificate for the period of working with him to show proof of salary payment.

What other (2) documents can I request from my former employer as he is willing to support?

Thank you
I think we only need to provide last 10 years of employment details and this is beyond that period, so you should not worry about that

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you my brother. Please in a situation where this is recent, what documents would you suggest I request? Thank you
Reference letters from employers with job responsibilities, paystubs an income tax returns are sufficient to provide employment history. But make sure Job title, starting and ending date, responsibilities, type of employment ( permanent or temporary) hours per week, wage and educational requirement for that particular job is mentioned in reference letters and matches in other documents too specially with your NOC

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Reference letters from employers with job responsibilities, paystubs an income tax returns are sufficient to provide employment history. But make sure Job title, starting and ending date, responsibilities, type of employment ( permanent or temporary) hours per week, wage and educational requirement for that particular job is mentioned in reference letters and matches in other documents too specially with your NOC
Thank you for this quick reply.
I have received reference letter with job responsibilities and salary certificate in place of pay slips because salary was small. But my income/salary was not taxable for this particular organization during the time I worked there. Though I have electronic tax card, pension certificate and all other documents required by the province from other company I now work for. Is that sufficient to submit my application please? Counting on you brother. Thank you,

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for this quick reply.
I have received reference letter with job responsibilities and salary certificate in place of pay slips because salary was small. But my income/salary was not taxable for this particular organization during the time I worked there. Though I have electronic tax card, pension certificate and all other documents required by the province from other company I now work for. Is that sufficient to submit my application please? Counting on you brother. Thank you,
IRCC just want to confirm that whatever points you have claimed there is a valid document to justify, more documents make it easy to correlate. No matter if tax is not deducted at source till the time its there on your tax documents as income. Find the checklist for category you are applying under, it will show all documents you need. Also look for a forum that best matches your present stage, you will find people in similar situation over there and they are great help to each other.

Reactions: agapeerewajua

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th
Eligibility- passed ( Agent updated )
Criminality- passed ( Agent updated )
Security- passed ( Agent updated )
BOWP - Approved ( Nov 23rd )
Last entry and port of entry request email: Nov 27th
PR Portal link email: Nov 27th
Photo and address details upload: Nov 27th
PR card delivery address approved and COPR: Nov 30th

Thanks, Everyone... I wish everyone to hear good news ASAP. ALL THE BEST Everyone.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th

Thanks, Everyone... I wish everyone to hear good news ASAP. ALL THE BEST Everyone.
Congratulations mate, hope we get it soon

Reactions: agapeerewajua

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th

Congrats!When did you apply for BOWP?

hasopaul

Dec 4, 2017
Just called the agent. Pending final approval. How long now? I called about 3 weeks ago and they said I was pending the security check.

AOR 18th June
Medical August 7th
Bio October 8th

Reactions: denmanveer

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
So tired of waiting.. kind of losing hope now that I'll get CoPR before year-end, especially holidays are coming. :( AOR June 12, called CIC oct 28 and said everything passed, awaiting officer to close file. Till now, nothing....heartbreak everyday..........

Reactions: vik2595 and dgeorge

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
So tired of waiting.. kind of losing hope now that I'll get CoPR before year-end, especially holidays are coming. :( AOR June 12, called CIC oct 28 and said everything passed, awaiting officer to close file. Till now, nothing....heartbreak everyday..........
The waiting game is torture, I know, but you almost got it. At least all stages are passed and you made it through almost the whole process!
It will come. Hang in in there, you are so close!

Reactions: horizonj

deanj

Star Member
May 27, 2020
AOR - June 21, I called IRCC around the third week of October and was told the following status:

Eligibility - Recommend Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started

I gave my biometrics on 1 November(updated same day). I called again today after over a month and nothing has changed. Which makes me wonder do applications just sit there without anything being done on it for months ?

It's ridiculous the number of people who spend a significant amount of time day after day hoping for an update on what appears to be a never ending process !