+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

Satheesh12

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All,
My former employer denied to provide the job duties letter. But I do have an experience letter from my previous employer in Company letter head(Date Of Joining, Date Of Releaving and Last Designation Held). But my former supervisor is ready to provide the the reference letter with notarized. I had 4 designations in my previous company, Should all the roles and responsibilities grouped together in 1 Reference Letter or for each designation split the roles and responsibilities in 1 letter? All the designations would fall under 1 NOC code. Please advice.

singhja6

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, I am looking for an advice from this group on my question, please :)
Hi Hari, I am not sure how you will travel to India, Normal Flight are not available except Vande Bharat. I would recommend to call up BLS India and submit your Postal PCC Application. Mine was processed in 3 weeks. So I think you should be good. I believe you got ITA under CEC, If you move back then you might even loose 50 points for offer letter. So not sure if you still be eligible for PR.

singhja6

Apr 16, 2020
Hi All,
My former employer denied to provide the job duties letter. But I do have an experience letter from my previous employer in Company letter head(Date Of Joining, Date Of Releaving and Last Designation Held). But my former supervisor is ready to provide the the reference letter with notarized. I had 4 designations in my previous company, Should all the roles and responsibilities grouped together in 1 Reference Letter or for each designation split the roles and responsibilities in 1 letter? All the designations would fall under 1 NOC code. Please advice.
Yes Satheesh, It should work. Along with that you can attach decline letter(Complete email correspondence) from your previous employer.

jenny321

Nov 2, 2019
Hello guys, I have a question. I just received my visitor visa approval letter as of yesterday. However, since it expires on August 20th, 2020, I was wondering if I will be able to extend visitor visa while waiting for pr application. I already received AOR on June 12th, 2020 but some people told me I cannot apply visitor visa while waiting for pr. Does anyone know?

Oct 30, 2018
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 master...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!

ankur92

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
Do i have to upload my tax assessment from previous years while uploading documents for express entry under canadian experience class.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I think that should work as most of the organizations does not provide the salary details in an experience letter. Job offer and revision letters are the proof for your salary. I too do not have the salary details in my experience letter.
Yes correct, plus include 3/6 months pay studs

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Guys.
Have a question.
When did u submit your application and when did u receive AOR.

Does AOR necessary for applying bridge open work permit..? My PGWP expires soon.

I have everything ready except indian PCC from Vancouver.

Thanks

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Hi there,
I am in Canada on work permit since October 2019. I am working 8 hours and 40 hours a week. When points for Canadian experience will be added to my express entry profile, Is it after 1560 hours or exactly after one year ?
Thanks

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi there,
I am in Canada on work permit since October 2019. I am working 8 hours and 40 hours a week. When points for Canadian experience will be added to my express entry profile, Is it after 1560 hours or exactly after one year ?
Thanks
After 52 weeks. Maximum 30 hrs can be counted towards your working experience.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I got ITA on May 1 and technically today 60 days deadline is complete, but my ITA says last date to submit complete application is 31/7/2020
BUt still ITA says, 60 days deadline, Confusing? anyone can answer? I just got my PCC and will submit in 1st week of july