+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Hari, I am not sure how you will travel to India, Normal Flight are not available except Vande Bharat. I would recommend to call up BLS India and submit your Postal PCC Application. Mine was processed in 3 weeks. So I think you should be good. I believe you got ITA under CEC, If you move back then you might even loose 50 points for offer letter. So not sure if you still be eligible for PR.
Hi @singhja6, i received my pcc on 27th june. I applied under cec but not with job offer. I completed my 1 ya exp and have claimed those points alone.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
@Angel1113 can we still apply for obwp if closed wp is about to expire in 20 days? Can you please tell me the procedure of applying? My aor is 27th june.
Hello! I had pgwp (open) but from what I undertsand from the form you can apply to extend closed wp as well.

Yes you can apply within last 4 months of your current work permit expiry.

I answered bunch of question on come to canada tool and then option of bridging work permit came up. After selecting it I had an option to upload documents. I filled and validated IMM 5710 form. Along with that you need to upload passport, digital photo and medical exam proof. Under the additional documents I submitted my AOR and current work permit. Fee was around $350.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Hi there,
I have one more question, I have applied for BCPNP in 2018 under NOC1241 and same has been refused due to employer change his office address and unable to produce the license change in the given time. In the meantime I got work permit under NOC1311. Bcoz I have performed both the duties simultaneously. I have both letters of experience from my previous employee. So my question is, Can I apply for BCPNP for NOC1311 ? I have doubt because of previous refusal under NOC1241.
Thanks

Satheesh12

Jun 19, 2020
I have received India PCC from Consulate General of India(Toronto) 6 months ago but I have been in canada for 1+ year and never travelled to India. Is my India PCC still valid or i need to apply fresh one? Following is from CIC website. Can someone clarify?

For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:
  • must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
I have received India PCC from Consulate General of India(Toronto) 6 months ago but I have been in canada for 1+ year and never travelled to India. Is my India PCC still valid or i need to apply fresh one? Following is from CIC website. Can someone clarify?

For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:
  • must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
Since India is not the country you´re currently living in, your indian PCC is still valid since was issued after you´ve lived in India for the last time.