+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

Sureshbabualla9

Jun 15, 2019
As per trends in https://myimmitracker.com/ No one is getting medicals passed status within 50 to 60 days. I don't know why it is taking this much time. Still people who is APRIL AOR are yet to get medicals pass status. Definitively processing times should take 6 to 8 months as per current trends.

BTW my AOR is 05-JUN-2020

Satheesh12

Jun 19, 2020
I am a CEC candidate and currently living in Canada and expecting and ITA in next draw(June 25th). Does the valid visa stamping in passport is mandatory to submit the PR application post ITA? Actually i have a valid work permit until 2021 but my visa stamping was expired in my current passport in May 2020. Please advice.

sak298

Feb 19, 2019
Hi All,
I have received an ITA under CEC. I have a foreign work experience certificate (2011-2015) from my previous organization in India. It includes role and duties, responsibilities, employee joining and relieving date along with my employee ID. The only problem is that it has not mentioned the Salary, but I have my job offer letter which I had got in 2011 while joining the job and it mentions my salary and benefits.
So my question, if is it okay if I submit my job offer letter along with my work experience letter as a salary proof ? As my work experience letter does not have my annual Salary mentioned in it ?
Thank You

sak298

Feb 19, 2019
I am a CEC candidate and currently living in Canada and expecting and ITA in next draw(June 25th). Does the valid visa stamping in passport is mandatory to submit the PR application post ITA? Actually i have a valid work permit until 2021 but my visa stamping was expired in my current passport in May 2020. Please advice.
Don't worry about it. You need to show all the visa stampings while uploading passport copies. The thing is that you need to be on valid document in Canada such as study permit, work permit etc.

Satheesh12

Jun 19, 2020
Don't worry about it. You need to show all the visa stampings while uploading passport copies. The thing is that you need to be on valid document in Canada such as study permit, work permit etc.
Thank you so much!! So i need to upload all the visa stampings from the expired passports as well?

Satheesh12

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All,
I have received an ITA under CEC. I have a foreign work experience certificate (2011-2015) from my previous organization in India. It includes role and duties, responsibilities, employee joining and relieving date along with my employee ID. The only problem is that it has not mentioned the Salary, but I have my job offer letter which I had got in 2011 while joining the job and it mentions my salary and benefits.
So my question, if is it okay if I submit my job offer letter along with my work experience letter as a salary proof ? As my work experience letter does not have my annual Salary mentioned in it ?
Thank You
I think that should work as most of the organizations does not provide the salary details in an experience letter. Job offer and revision letters are the proof for your salary. I too do not have the salary details in my experience letter.

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Experienced folks need your little help. I received ITA on May 28th. At the time of submitting my file my hours per week were around 27.70 through which I got ITA. my friend had inputted 27.40 but he didnt receive any ITA and received it in the next round. But when I ordered my experience letter my hours dropped to 27.40 due to COVID scenario. So I am not sure if I should use the same ITA or decline the old one apply for new one.

Jeff-Himself

Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys,

QUESTION 1 - in the travel history section, do I need to fill every single international trip I have taken in the last 10 years? I´m from Brazil and to travel around South America countries, there´s no need of using passport.. I´ve been in Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, and used only my driver´s license, therefore there´s no stamp in my passport to prove it.

QUESTION 2 - I spent almost 2 years in Canada with work permit (2017 to 2019) do I need to include this at the travel history section as well? or this time would be considered as residence... ?

Regards!

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hey guys,

QUESTION 1 - in the travel history section, do I need to fill every single international trip I have taken in the last 10 years? I´m from Brazil and to travel around South America countries, there´s no need of using passport.. I´ve been in Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, and used only my driver´s license, therefore there´s no stamp in my passport to prove it.

QUESTION 2 - I spent almost 2 years in Canada with work permit (2017 to 2019) do I need to include this at the travel history section as well? or this time would be considered as residence... ?

Regards!
If it isn’t documented then its not necessary, as long as there is no criminally incriminating documentation with the countries you visited at the time without stamps.
Only submit available stamped pages of your previous and and valid passports.
That was what I did.