+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi there I remember you are also using AVO, did you contact them recently or if so what was their last response to you on your file?
I just got passport request letter now....the wait is over...I didn’t contact them at all

Last edited:

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I just got passport request letter now....the wait is over...I didn’t contact them at all
Wow you are so lucky, I wish was in your shoes. Still silent my side. Did you have decision made before or it just came with the PPR. WOW CONGRATS AM so happy for you and hope they attend to mine soon to. 3 months since pre arrival and 2 months from medicals

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Wow you are so lucky, I wish was in your shoes. Still silent my side. Did you have decision made before or it just came with the PPR. WOW CONGRATS AM so happy for you and hope they attend to mine soon to. 3 months since pre arrival and 2 months from medicals
I didn’t even get decision made at all, ecas is still saying in process, got pre arrival June 4....yours will definitely come keep all hope alive

Reactions: Dimilitantey
Oct 22, 2020
Delaware
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
and finally received my PR card after 90 days of landing. :) Good luck to all fellow travelers in this bit frustrating journey. Patience is the key my friends and believe me the destination fruit is sweet.

Forgot to thank few of my colleagues here who have helped me with various stages of the process. Really appreciate it guys!! Keep up the good work and pls let me know if you need any help. Would be happy to do so.

Reactions: armoured

jayjay07

Sep 17, 2021
Hello, This is my first time posting here, my spousal application(india) was received on 30th June 2020 and then there was silence for 6 months, and then I received my application number and SA, medical, and biometrics in January 2021. After that, my file was transferred to Ottawa(I think) in April 2021, and it went back to “we started processing” by the end of April. There were some documents required, which we sent in the first week of May 2021. After that, there has been no response. I just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me?

Jagpreetsandhu

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, This is my first time posting here, my spousal application(india) was received on 30th June 2020 and then there was silence for 6 months, and then I received my application number and SA, medical, and biometrics in January 2021. After that, my file was transferred to Ottawa(I think) in April 2021, and it went back to “we started processing” by the end of April. There were some documents required, which we sent in the first week of May 2021. After that, there has been no response. I just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me?
Application received june30 2020
Medical done dec 2020
Biometrics april 2021
Cpc ottawa
Pre arrival may 12 2021
Remedical asked sep 8,2021
Remedical passed sep 17 2021
Nothing after that

Juver

Aug 26, 2021
and finally received my PR card after 90 days of landing. :) Good luck to all fellow travelers in this bit frustrating journey. Patience is the key my friends and believe me the destination fruit is sweet.

Forgot to thank few of my colleagues here who have helped me with various stages of the process. Really appreciate it guys!! Keep up the good work and pls let me know if you need any help. Would be happy to do so.
Hello congratulations..could you pls share your experience at ur first landing ...like what kind of questions they do...and how long were you in the port of entry doing the paperwork

stylequeen

Jan 10, 2019
Question please. If you discover you ommitted the relatives section on the IMM5532, Can you use a web form to supply this information while your application is still in process?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Question please. If you discover you ommitted the relatives section on the IMM5532, Can you use a web form to supply this information while your application is still in process?
I think that's the only way to communicate with them when you realised it, atleast it wud move them to respond or better still correct it. Just add a letter to explain to alongside the omitted form or document. I don't think your idea to contact them with a webform is bad, I feel waiting for them can take forever.

John2021

Oct 25, 2021
Hello
Putting my timeline here :

Application received : June 16 2020
PA : India
AOR : december 10th 2020
Medical request : december 10th 2020
Medical passed : december 16th 2020
Biometrics not required, already done 2 years before
VO : NDVO

And until now no news since the past 10 months

I already got my local MP involved. The MP sent an enquiry to IRCC, no more news than the timeline above
The Ecas only shows processing and nothing else

I wonder what is stalling the process for almost a year now

• Sad
Reactions: sujita

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I already got my local MP involved. The MP sent an enquiry to IRCC, no more news than the timeline above
The Ecas only shows processing and nothing else

I wonder what is stalling the process for almost a year now
Order your GCMS notes.

Also, wait a few weeks and then go back to the MPs office and ask for assistance, not just inquiry - your application is now over a year and it's okay to ask for them to find out why it's delayed (you already know it's delayed).

(Keep in mind they often don't do more than standard inquiry the first time you contact them. The 'wait a few weeks' first is just politeness and shows them you're not a crazy person.)

John2021

Oct 25, 2021
OK, I will now send the request for GCMS notes
For the MP, the enquiry was done last July, so 3 months ago. I will get back to him to ask for assistance
I will inform as soon as I get news for the GCMS

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
OK, I will now send the request for GCMS notes
For the MP, the enquiry was done last July, so 3 months ago. I will get back to him to ask for assistance
I will inform as soon as I get news for the GCMS
Yes, then definitely approach the MP now and request they look into it more.

nehaprasad14

Feb 2, 2020
Hi ... My friend received the PPR email for outland application today. He has to submit the documents to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York. However we have confusion about 1 line in the email.

Please visit the VAC website at the link below for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission. (*Please note a service fee is applicable) If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the VAC using the information available on the following website: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/

Do we have to pay somewhere or send cheque/check for the return envelope along with the below list of documents or just the below docs are enough?
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at.

Thanks in Advance!