+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

Kamal. Kang

Dec 15, 2020
Has anyone heard from Dar es Salaam visa office lately or know how long the background checks are taking these days?? Biometrics have been done, medical passed on June 9th and gc key shows the background check is in process. The one year mark passed on June 8th and I am so anxious about what is next
Same here passed one year but no news Beijing office

BeaHon

Jun 16, 2021
About to start our application from Nova Scotia. Canadian Husband sponsoring British Wife and Stepdaughter 21.

Did you use a lawyer to do this or fill in all the forms yourselves? We don't know much about it so any advice, preparing to do and things to gather would be very much appreciated thanks very much.

BeaHon

Jun 16, 2021
Hey y'all! JUST sent in our application on 13th in Transit.

Sponsor: Me , Permanent Resident
Principal Applicant: Wife, Indian Citizen

We are newly weds :)
Congratulations on your wedding!

Your thread really helped me understand the process a bit so thank you so much.....I have so many questions.

It's our 2 year wedding anniversary today!!

Reactions: RG_Ind

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
I just wanna share I got Decision made and Passport request today July 1, 2021

check signature for my timeline :)
Congrats, whats your vo?

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?
You can contact your MP and explain them why even after 1 year of application , IRCC is not sending you AOR.
Explain MP that people who have submitted application in April 2021 are getting AOR then why not for you.

Reactions: Canjeero

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Can someone please just give me hope, wether he/she has gotten any updates....it’s really taking forever...please share, because I’m stuck with pre arrival.

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
Hi Tife,
I got the COPR (I hope that’s what it is) last friday and I was asked to submit passport (photocopy in my case) what I did Monday and today I was told by VFS (London) that they have forward to the IRCC (Inguess also London, not sure why I wasn’t allowed to send to the IRCC myself) so I al assuming is all good and we are just waiting for the paperwork to be finalised, the COPR document (quoting).
Interestingly enough on the email telling me that they are preparing my COPR document they also told me that the visa will be valid until either my passport or my medical expire, and that in no case that date can be extended and the process would need to be started from zero if I can’t make it to Canada in time. I know that some of us had that doubt.

Reactions: Tife2018

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
Hi Tife,
I got the COPR (I hope that’s what it is) last friday and I was asked to submit passport (photocopy in my case) what I did Monday and today I was told by VFS (London) that they have forward to the IRCC (Inguess also London, not sure why I wasn’t allowed to send to the IRCC myself) so I al assuming is all good and we are just waiting for the paperwork to be finalised, the COPR document (quoting).
Interestingly enough on the email telling me that they are preparing my COPR document they also told me that the visa will be valid until either my passport or my medical expire, and that in no case that date can be extended and the process would need to be started from zero if I can’t make it to Canada in time. I know that some of us had that doubt.
Can someone please just give me hope, wether he/she has gotten any updates....it’s really taking forever...please share, because I’m stuck with pre arrival.
By the way that was around 3 months after the ore arrival service invitation

Reactions: Tife2018

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
All you can do now is wait it out brother, not until you get a decision made there's no telling about anything, getting pre-arrival is hope enough and just stick to it for now.

Reactions: sujita and Tife2018

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Received the "Ready for Visa" email. Outland, spouse is in Canada. Do we still have to send the copy of passport, photo etc. by mail? Anyone can shed some light?

PandP

Oct 28, 2020
If your are from a visa exempted country you will receive a message asking for passport copy, two pics, to the visa processing agent in the country, not to the visa processing office. It took a few days after the copr