+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Roughly how long it takes for Beijing VO to send the decision letter ? I spoke to cic agent and they said on their end the application is still in process ? and they didnt give me an estimate time to get the letter.
It depends on the application I guess. Check my timeline in the signature. My vo is also Beijing

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Roughly how long it takes for Beijing VO to send the decision letter ? I spoke to cic agent and they said on their end the application is still in process ? and they didnt give me an estimate time to get the letter.
you dont get a letter for dm, you wait for the passport request letter... which will come at some point in the future between now and the end of time

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Are there someone who got some updates? I tried to call IRCC to talk with an agent for updating my mailing address.
But the auto message just said they're too busy to connect their agents...

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Are there someone who got some updates? I tried to call IRCC to talk with an agent for updating my mailing address.
But the auto message just said they're too busy to connect their agents...
You won't be able to update the address via calling. You can update the address via ECAS if the address is within Canada. Else you need to raise web form to corresponding VO for address update.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
You won't be able to update the address via calling. You can update the address via ECAS if the address is within Canada. Else you need to raise web form to corresponding VO for address update.
Oh thank you for your advice! Actually I already tried to change it via ECAS, but it didn't be updated at all.
It's kinda weird, my home address was updated already but my mailing address is still my previous one...
I gonna send an email via Webform to Beijing VO!

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Oh thank you for your advice! Actually I already tried to change it via ECAS, but it didn't be updated at all.
It's kinda weird, my home address was updated already but my mailing address is still my previous one...
I gonna send an email via Webform to Beijing VO!
I have changed of my partner via web form. They didn't send any reply that the address is updated. However it was updated on ECAS (that's how I came to know that address is updated). So don't worry if you don't receive a response just keep on checking ECAS.

Reactions: jckp

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I have changed of my partner via web form. They didn't send any reply that the address is updated. However it was updated on ECAS (that's how I came to know that address is updated). So don't worry if you don't receive a response just keep on checking ECAS.
Your application is moving fast, Ace. Where sis you give biometrics and medical, out of interest?

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
ECAS (PA changed back to In process): 17th April 2021

Reactions: mandy24 and jckp

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello, who has accra vo contact should please share, because file was transferred there and I haven’t gotten any news from them, for the past 3 months now, biometric and SA have been approved...waiting for them to tell me to go do my medical and it’s taking forever.

Last edited:

KatilinaA

Apr 21, 2021
Hi everyone my husband had his interview Monday April 19th following day received pre arrival is this any good news about the interview? How long should the background check take now? Thanks!

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi everyone my husband had his interview Monday April 19th following day received pre arrival is this any good news about the interview? How long should the background check take now? Thanks!
Can I ask you share your time line? And what kind of interview did your husband have?( I mean what IRCC wanted to confirm)
I think pre-arrival is good sign and it means he's almost PR!

jesuraj.ratnara

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto
Hey if you get Pre-Arrival does it mean a decision has been made? Because background and eligibility and decision nothing have been made, but we got Pre-Arrival. What do you guys think?

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey if you get Pre-Arrival does it mean a decision has been made? Because background and eligibility and decision nothing have been made, but we got Pre-Arrival. What do you guys think?
Basically it means your closer to dm, you can still fail if a criminal record check comes back with something though - and they can still request documents