+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi there,
My application have received in June 2020
I already passed medical exam n biometrics and gotten SA.
eCAS status suddenly updated ‘Application Received’ from ‘In Process’ last week.
Some people said it means my document was sent to Beijing office, but I can’t find information about Beijing VO...

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
Our application status in ECAS just change to "Application received". It seems it has been received in Beijing
Same with me, waiting like a stone :(

• Haha
Reactions: mandy24

MarkJ

Dec 2, 2020
Hello Everyone, I was hoping I could get some insight/help on the application process.

I'm a Canadian Citizen sponsoring living abroad my Panamanian girlfriend (Family Class Common-Law)
Sent Application to the Sydney office from Panama via courier which was received October 5th 2020. (Including fees)

Since then we have received zero notifications that our application was received or in process from the immigration office.
We are unable to link our application to our online accounts.
We've reached out to immigration many many times, but just receive the generic answer.

So we are lost and concerned that maybe something is wrong with our application, it's been lost, etc...

Is this the normal process? Do we just sit and wait now?
Anything to give us some piece of mind at least would be super super helpful.

Thank you in advance.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Hello Everyone, I was hoping I could get some insight/help on the application process.

I'm a Canadian Citizen sponsoring living abroad my Panamanian girlfriend (Family Class Common-Law)
Sent Application to the Sydney office from Panama via courier which was received October 5th 2020. (Including fees)

Since then we have received zero notifications that our application was received or in process from the immigration office.
We've reached out to immigration many many times, but just receive the generic answer.

So we are lost and concerned that maybe something is wrong with our application, it's been lost, etc...

Thank you in advance.
Normally people call IRCC and get a temporary file number for peace of mind. But I think you won't be able to call as the number is reachable within Canada. Read the Oct 2020 forum to see if other people are receiving anything.

Reactions: MarkJ

jckp

Mar 19, 2021

Thank you in advance.
I was at the same situation! My application have received on 20th June 2020,
but I haven't gotten anything from IRCC until January 2021. 7 month was a long silence for us...
I tried to call them but I couldn't because I wasn't in Canada then.
I know how you feel. But once you get AOR, I think it will start to move on suddenly.

Reactions: MarkJ

MarkJ

Dec 2, 2020
I was at the same situation! My application have received on 20th June 2020,
but I haven't gotten anything from IRCC until January 2021. 7 month was a long silence for us...
I tried to call them but I couldn't because I wasn't in Canada then.
I know how you feel. But once you get AOR, I think it will start to move on suddenly.
That's great to know, definitely gives us comfort knowing that this is just the process.
Thanks for the response.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
My eCAS status has just changed today
it said "we start processing your application~~~" Is it okay to think its the final step before CoPR?