22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
hey guys, I noticed this today (14th March 2021):

principal applicant ecas status changed from "in process" to "Application Received", what does this mean?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
hey guys, I noticed this today (14th March 2021):

principal applicant ecas status changed from "in process" to "Application Received", what does this mean?
if the application received by PA VO then it will be changed to Application Received

Reactions: sujita

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021

stylequeen

Jan 10, 2019
Hello people. Please I would like advise on my application. It was received by IRCC on June 4, 2020.

Unfortunately, up till now, all we have is a temporary application number with the XF. No AOR, no SA, absolute silence.

We had reached out to our MP in February to assist but the response was that it was still within the 12 month processing timeline so we should be patient and represent our case if it crosses the 1 year mark.

We are however very worried, because even some January 2021 applicants are receiving SA etc

I put in a TRV application a month after we submitted our sponsorship application (july) but no update on that either till now. Could this be the problem? Should we just withdraw the TRV so they can just focus on the sponsorship?

I can't think of any reason that would cause this kind of 10 month delay? Any advise would be appreciated please.

We are really confused at this point....we even have a daughter and can't wait to be reunited as a family

Thank you

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Hello people. Please I would like advise on my application. It was received by IRCC on June 4, 2020.

Unfortunately, up till now, all we have is a temporary application number with the XF. No AOR, no SA, absolute silence.

We had reached out to our MP in February to assist but the response was that it was still within the 12 month processing timeline so we should be patient and represent our case if it crosses the 1 year mark.

We are however very worried, because even some January 2021 applicants are receiving SA etc

I put in a TRV application a month after we submitted our sponsorship application (july) but no update on that either till now. Could this be the problem? Should we just withdraw the TRV so they can just focus on the sponsorship?

I can't think of any reason that would cause this kind of 10 month delay? Any advise would be appreciated please.

We are really confused at this point....we even have a daughter and can't wait to be reunited as a family

Thank you
Unfortunately noone can answer that question. However, TRV and PR application are processed separately so don't withdraw any application.

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone, please I’m has confused as anything, sent in my application on june 16, got aor January this year and also did my biometric, then my documents had been transferred to accra office but since then I haven’t heard anything, and my progress bar is in 75%, please does anyone has any idea of what’s going on.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hello everyone, please I’m has confused as anything, sent in my application on june 16, got aor January this year and also did my biometric, then my documents had been transferred to accra office but since then I haven’t heard anything, and my progress bar is in 75%, please does anyone has any idea of what’s going on.
I’m also in the same situation I’m June 9th app... also nothing since sponsor approval and transfer

JessicaR

Jun 6, 2020
I am a june 10 applicant who did biometric in January but have not received the request for medicals yet. The application has now been sent to China for further processing and to keep within the 1 year timeline. The whole process is just too slow and frustrating.

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
I am a june 10 applicant who did biometric in January but have not received the request for medicals yet. The application has now been sent to China for further processing and to keep within the 1 year timeline. The whole process is just too slow and frustrating.
Do you know when it was sent to China or if it's already received. My file has also been sent to China but it seems like they haven't received it yet.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
We’re in the same situation I’m June 9th no medical yet and sent to Beijing.