+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yah. I couldnt figure it out. But now that I passed as sponsor I assume all emails and anything further in the process goes to her. Whats your knowledge about HK visa office. ANy details.

Reactions: Nina12

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone know how long after SA is approved it takes to get AOR2?
You can look at the tracker spreadsheets and see.

But I warn: keep in mind that some of these steps are not always done these days, and different offices may be handling differently. You may not get an AOR2 (some here interpret certain steps like ghost updates as being the same as AOR2, which honestly we don't know if that's the case).

So the steps that would indicate movement are AOR2, pre-arrival services, decision made or just passport request.

But the gap in time between the first flurry of activity - AOR1, SA, bio, medical - and the next ones can be long where it seems nothing is happening. Not a lot you can do.

You could order gcms notes - may not tell you anything, but it's not expensive and feels like doing something; apply for TRV; or just post a lot on forums and freak out. ;)

(Have you ordered a new passport for your spouse yet? You should really do that.)

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
My brother got approved to be sponsor dec 15 ...so now we’re waiting for biometrics abd medicals?It got transferred to Amman jordon.Dod anyone here get biometrics??

frange

May 25, 2018
My brother got approved to be sponsor dec 15 ...so now we’re waiting for biometrics abd medicals?It got transferred to Amman jordon.Dod anyone here get biometrics??
What is your brother's timeline and his application type as well? spouse or family?

Thank you.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
What is your brother's timeline and his application type as well?

Thank you.
It’s spouse application Outland.he’s June 11 2020 application
Application number he got it ..I forget this date but also in nov
Dec 15 sponsor approval and tranferred to Amman