+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
On ECAS you have to use UCI of the sponsor (and sponsor details) and File number with the PA details.
There is a field on GC key while linking which asks for family members, make sure you input two (if no kids), I was doing one so I was not able to link.
Thanks, still did not work with 2 family members. I went over my limit for today anyway so I'll try again tomorrow. Might have to call them if nothing works.

Reactions: aceinthedeck

pcamylcy

Jun 6, 2020
That's great. I can't link it yet. I also can't find my application with ECAS when I search using UCI but it shows up when I use Application Number.
I also too, I don't know how can I go to check my application with ECAS, I just send web form this morning, someone to told me that web form reply may be after 1 month.

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Finally received my Biometrics request, very happy to see some progress after months and months of waiting.

houssamness

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys pls I have a question?
I got the gcmsnotes and it says recommended interview 23/09/2020 but the same day they sent me an email asking me for more prouves and additional documents that I still in contact with my wife so what does it mean?

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys pls I have a question?
I got the gcmsnotes and it says recommended interview 23/09/2020 but the same day they sent me an email asking me for more prouves and additional documents that I still in contact with my wife so what does it mean?
When did you apply and when you got e mail for additional documents ?

Send additional documents to them ASAP. If they are satisfied with documents then they might not ask for interview.

How long it took to get GCMS note ?