AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Something seems to be broken with the June Sheet Trackers days columns. Can someone fix it?

kanchi patel

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Received AOR- 06 Nov 2020
I received AOR on 6 Nov but no update after that,
I was asked to confirm my personal details before I got the AOR , which I did and then I got the AOR , I was also asked to get use of representative form filled by my spouse for me. Submitted that 3 weeks ago, still no update.

Should I be worried? Or is it normal?
Its been 6 months since I applied, My spouse has not received the biometrics request neither did I get any notification of SA.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I received AOR on 6 Nov but no update after that,
I was asked to confirm my personal details before I got the AOR , which I did and then I got the AOR , I was also asked to get use of representative form filled by my spouse for me. Submitted that 3 weeks ago, still no update.

Should I be worried? Or is it normal?
Its been 6 months since I applied, My spouse has not received the biometrics request neither did I get any notification of SA.
The 6 months before AOR means nothing, it was just sitting in the pile waiting to be reviewed. So you are only 3 weeks into the processing, I don't think unusual not to have heard anything yet but I think you should soon. Nothing to worry about right now.

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Did anyone from june12/15 get AOR yet?
I have a temporary file number but haven’t heard anything yet.

pankajvithal

Apr 17, 2017
My outland sponsorship application was received on 9th June. There has been no communication from IRCC after that. It has been a while now, should I be concerned? I am the sponsor and my wife is the prinicipal applicant and she was in United States for her studies at the time we applied but now she has moved to India after she graduated last month. Do I need to change anything with my application. I see people from OUTLAND June 2020 group recieving AORs, while I haven't heard anything so far. Just to confirm, I should be expecting an email, right? Should I contact IRCC myself to check the status, if so, what is the best way to contact them? Thanks!

JessicaR

Jun 6, 2020
I received a response saying they received my application. It didn't say if I have been approved as a sponser. When I checked ecas, the status has changed from application received to in process. Does anyone know if this is the AOR letter? My application was received on June 6

Reactions: cj7 and Inryvr

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
I received a response saying they received my application. It didn't say if I have been approved as a sponser. When I checked ecas, the status has changed from application received to in process. Does anyone know if this is the AOR letter? My application was received on June 6
Sounds like AOR to me

Reactions: JessicaR

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
My outland sponsorship application was received on 9th June. There has been no communication from IRCC after that. It has been a while now, should I be concerned? I am the sponsor and my wife is the prinicipal applicant and she was in United States for her studies at the time we applied but now she has moved to India after she graduated last month. Do I need to change anything with my application. I see people from OUTLAND June 2020 group recieving AORs, while I haven't heard anything so far. Just to confirm, I should be expecting an email, right? Should I contact IRCC myself to check the status, if so, what is the best way to contact them? Thanks!
A lot of people have been waiting including march april and may applicants. I wouldn’t be worried but you can call IRCC and ask about your application.
You can also submit a webform to inform them of the address change.
They provided a temporary number for us when i called.

Reactions: pcamylcy

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I called IRCC and got temp file number for my spouse sponsor application. The number starts with X. Just out of curiosity, I asked the agent if the file could returned after temp number? (June 23rd, 2020 applicant).

She informed that: "temp file means that your app has been opened and all essential documents have been found in the app, that's why the temp file number is generated. If it had missing documents, temp file number would not have been generated."

I then asked if even after temp file the file could be returned. She said- she has not seen many cases being returned after temp file number as it eventually turns into actual AOR and anything wanted is requested rather than file being returned.

Is this true? can someone confirm my understanding that if the file had to be returned, it would've been returned by now?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi All,

I called IRCC and got temp file number for my spouse sponsor application. The number starts with X. Just out of curiosity, I asked the agent if the file could returned after temp number? (June 23rd, 2020 applicant).

She informed that: "temp file means that your app has been opened and all essential documents have been found in the app, that's why the temp file number is generated. If it had missing documents, temp file number would not have been generated."

I then asked if even after temp file the file could be returned. She said- she has not seen many cases being returned after temp file number as it eventually turns into actual AOR and anything wanted is requested rather than file being returned.

Is this true? can someone confirm my understanding that if the file had to be returned, it would've been returned by now?
No I don't think so. A temp file # means the file has been entered into the system but until AOR is issued it has NOT been reviewed by an officer, the reviewing officer will check to make sure the file is complete with all the documents signed as required. The people in the call centers are not IRCC agents, they can give you their opinion, which they shouldn't do but they can't give you an official answer one way or another.

Reactions: cj7

cj7

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
TORONTO
hi a quick question, can you share what details did you enter under ECAS to check? was there an application number in the response or did you try through a temporary number without X for ECAS?

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi All,

The temporary number means they have received your file and scanned the barcode , the reveiw process and missing documents not yet started by the relevant immigrant officer. Yes it can be returned if signature missing or document incomplete

JessicaR

Jun 6, 2020
hi a quick question, can you share what details did you enter under ECAS to check? was there an application number in the response or did you try through a temporary number without X for ECAS?
I got an email from immigration and just put my client ID in ecas. I already had a temporary file number they gave me when I called the call centre

Reactions: cj7