+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I have 1 question: if you give me a temporary application number, can you still return the package?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello all, can someone explain to me how to visualize in ECAS?

I see a lot of people talking about ECAS comments and stuff about archives. But when I search for ECAS I only get something from an online service that I only ask for about 3 pieces of information and now, I think it is not the same.

Because this just asks for a trace with very few options and nothing ever shows up and those who have searched ECAS talk about other types of file tracking with more details.

I'm confused :confused:

It is this ECAS ?

On-Line Services
services3.cic.gc.ca

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
We got Medical Request today. Biometrics last week... :)
Timeline in signature!
I have also got medical request. What do you think how much time it will take after medical submission. My spouse has done biometric test last year and I have paid landing fess along with application.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
I have also got medical request. What do you think how much time it will take after medical submission. My spouse has done biometric test last year and I have paid landing fess along with application.
We are scheduled to give medical test first week of December. Once we can give biometrics also, I assume two three months if everything simple and straightforward in our application!

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Our File moved to CPC Ottawa today

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Why they move CPC Ottawa not New Delhi .
your spouse is in Canada ?
Not sure, but I have Noticed Its been happening for more people in Feb and March also now.. My spouse is in India (Outland). I believe its is to deal with the work load on IRCC end and faster.

Last edited:

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Not sure, but I have Noticed Its been happening for more people in Feb and March also now.. My spouse is in India (Outland). I believe its is to deal with the work load on IRCC end and faster.
Hi,

Today my spouse has done medical. How should i submit Medical acknowledgment to CIC VIa Mail or Web form
In web form there is no option for Family sponsorship in sub type of application type.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hi,

Today my spouse has done medical. How should i submit Medical acknowledgment to CIC VIa Mail or Web form
In web form there is no option for Family sponsorship in sub type of application type.
It is very clearly mentioned in the Medical Examination Instructions ( IMM1017). I did also called the hospital doing medical in our case and verified that for Spouse PR they will upload our report online directly using the IME no given to you with the IMM1017 form. After that they will let you keep the print out for your record. You only need to go to webform if you are not satisfied or have any complaints.

Following is from the IMM1017 form instructions section;​
How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your​
medical examination within the 90 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible​
for processing your application as soon as possible.​
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for
assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of
your appointment.

Also you can verify the step by step process here;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#exam

Reactions: KATHIA08

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi,

You don't need to do anything, the Doctor will upload it to IRCC.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Good news... We got appointment for biometric at VAC Bengaluru! We are scheduled to go in few days to give biometric!

Last edited:
Reactions: pcamylcy and rrss13

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
hello all,
I am trying to apply for my spouse (indian citizen) and I am in Canada (canadian citizen now). I have 2 questions if you can please advice
1. I am using whatsapp chat also, how did you get it translated and what affidavit did you use ? Can i send messages in word format ? if i export the whtsapp chat i have the option to edit so can i edit the messages by translating to english?
2. How the biometrics are being done in india now ?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
hello all,
I am trying to apply for my spouse (Indian citizen) and I am in Canada (Canadian citizen now). I have 2 questions if you can please advice
1. I am using WhatsApp chat also, how did you get it translated and what affidavit did you use ?
Hi, Since we submitted during the early covid19 time, we did the WhatsApp chat translation with the help of a friend and he signed an affidavit prepared by Notary Public. We also had an explanation letter saying why we can't find a professional translator service for our language, and expressed our willingness to provide one if requested later. ( far no additional request.. my time line is in signature)

Can i send messages in word format ? if i export the WhatsApp chat i have the option to edit so can i edit the messages by translating to English?
We did word format, but used screenshots of random times in chat and did the translation (side by side in chronological order)

2. How the biometrics are being done in India now ?
For Biometrics, VAC in India is reopening with limited services from 25th Nov. Once you receive you Biometrics Instruction Letter, you can go to the VAC website and schedule an appointment by sending a webform (https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates) Due to the covid19 they are only taking webform requests and no time and date selection guarantied. Then VAC will contact you with a scheduled date and time.

Reactions: rrss13

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
ECAS status changed to Application Received Today morning (CPC Ottawa)
Biometrics Done and uploaded as well Today!

Last edited:
Reactions: pcamylcy