+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone..
file delivered -3rd june
Temp file number -30sept
PA- India
In my file the birth certificate of principal applicant is missing and for that we have attached the application since it was despatched during COVID lockdown and now we have the document with us. Is there any chance of returning of application? Waiting for answer and thanks in advance.
Did you write letter of explanation that why it was not submitted with your application ?
They clearly said on website that they wont return your application if you can not submit any document due to COVID but you must submit explanation letter.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
Did you write letter of explanation that why it was not submitted with your application ?
They clearly said on website that they wont return your application if you can not submit any document due to COVID but you must submit explanation letter.
Yes I did attach explanation letter but feeling scared

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
I think there is no need to worry since they have already mentioned that they wont return your application .
Try to call CIC Call center and inform them about this issue and see if they can help.
I called them yesterday but their response was like keep waiting..anyways thanks for your concern and ya congratulations to you for your AOR.

justcurious2008

Aug 8, 2017
I see 3 people in the spreadsheet in June outland received their AOR1! Exciting things are rolling quickly now.
That's very exciting. Thanks for sharing.
I'm not getting my hopes up though. I'm still not expecting to get my AOR before the end of the year. If it comes earlier than that it'll be a very welcomed surprise.

Fallingleaves

Oct 29, 2020
Talked to cci application was received on 12 June . She found the application in the system and gave me temporary application number . I have not received a. Aor yet. Hearing a lot that application packages are being send back. I was wondering at what stage do they send it back?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Talked to cci application was received on 12 June . She found the application in the system and gave me temporary application number . I have not received a. Aor yet. Hearing a lot that application packages are being send back. I was wondering at what stage do they send it back?
They can send back anytime before you get AOR1 letter...unfortunately.

yeganehnt

Jul 2, 2020
where did you hear about applications getting returned?