AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Two peps from June 17 2020 confirmed on Facebook group that they got biometric request email today. Things are on the positive side :D

MikeInCanada

Oct 17, 2020
Two peps from June 17 2020 confirmed on Facebook group that they got biometric request email today. Things are on the positive side :D
Only see 1 person on the tracker, please confirm. Someone in Whatsapp group sent screenshot of 3 June people on the tracker.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
Hello everyone..
file delivered -3rd june
Temp file number -30sept
PA- India
In my file the birth certificate of principal applicant is missing and for that we have attached the application since it was despatched during COVID lockdown and now we have the document with us. Is there any chance of returning of application? Waiting for answer and thanks in advance.

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Hello everyone..
file delivered -3rd june
Temp file number -30sept
PA- India
In my file the birth certificate of principal applicant is missing and for that we have attached the application since it was despatched during COVID lockdown and now we have the document with us. Is there any chance of returning of application? Waiting for answer and thanks in advance.
if the application is incomplete they will return it however due to coivd they have been a little more lenient as to giving extnesion i would try to open a webforum with your temp number and explain your situation while also attaching the document that is missing to the webforum if you havent sent it to them already.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
if the application is incomplete they will return it however due to coivd they have been a little more lenient as to giving extnesion i would try to open a webforum with your temp number and explain your situation while also attaching the document that is missing to the webforum if you havent sent it to them already.
I have sent the missing document via web form on the same day when I got temp file number but haven’t received any response yet. It was sent a month ago.

Reactions: armoured

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
I have sent the missing document via web form on the same day when I got temp file number but haven’t received any response yet. It was sent a month ago.
They have a high back log of applications right now i would say sadly no news is good news.. It seems at this point the only news that is getting sent out is bad news for most.. I would not think much of it and just have patience you can try to submit for GCMS notes or another webforum to check in on it but it may just be that they havent gotten to that web forum yet.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
They have a high back log of applications right now i would say sadly no news is good news.. It seems at this point the only news that is getting sent out is bad news for most.. I would not think much of it and just have patience you can try to submit for GCMS notes or another webforum to check in on it but it may just be that they havent gotten to that web forum yet.
Hhmmm... fingers crossed.. anyways thanks