+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 **Outland** Spousal Sponsorship

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
What about you? Any sunlight with the Mexico transfer. Also did you get meducal request yer?
Oh no, I think it will be a while before transfer SA was only on Friday for me. I saw people who’ve been transferred to Mexico get MR just before PPR so I’m not sure what’s happening there.

Last edited:

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Does it say in the details when you click on DM that you were SA? I got letter and have decision made but no details when I click. Maybe you will receive it when they update ecas?
Yeah I think you are right in ECAS when I click decision made. I see
We started processing your application on December 10, 2020.

Perhaps when they will update ECAS I will get the SA email.

Reactions: mandy24

Simar007_

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah I think you are right in ECAS when I click decision made. I see
We started processing your application on December 10, 2020.

Perhaps when they will update ECAS I will get the SA email.
Just wanna know
Who will be receiving the biometric and medical and aor 1 mail ? I am august applicant
I haven’t received anything yet
We have applied through an agent
Just curios to know

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Just wanna know
Who will be receiving the biometric and medical and aor 1 mail ? I am august applicant
I haven’t received anything yet
We have applied through an agent
Just curios to know
If you have applied through and agent. The agent will receive the communication (unless the agent specified your email address for communication which I doubt).

Reactions: Simar007_

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update
A lot of people have been getting there files transferred to Beijing recently, its not out of the ordinary.
Have you received AOR2?

Reactions: Simar007_

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hi,
what? how is that even possible...error on the letter...hmmmm

Gpm122

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,
Even mine transferred to Beijing on SA letter it was mentioned NDVO.

• Wow
Reactions: mandy24

sujita

Jun 21, 2020
Nepal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ndvo
AOR Received.
22-12-2020
File Transfer...
22-12-2020
Med's Request
22-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2021
@aceinthedeck , @dw33 ,

Can I go and book an appointment without a medical letter? because ECAS and gckey is showing they are waiting for my medical request. I've messaged them about this through webform and email, my sponsor is trying to call them but he is not yet successful.

Do i need to print and take the letter with me before performing medical?

Thanks a lot in advance.