Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
June 11, received AOR
Did you use your IMM5401 number to link your account?
Was it a paper or email ?

We applied by paper and the only number I have to look for our dossier is the credit card receipt (IMM5401). Thank you in advance for your answer.

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
No, I used UCI number and passport informations to link. Linked OWP on Jan 16, PR on Feb1,AOR on 3rd, and bio fee reminder on 4th( I disregarded, already paid). Received all to my email that I have provided on the application.
I filed paper based application ( sponsorship with OWP), there is no on-line option for sponsorship.
What date are you? Most of the people upto June 15 are able to link or received AOR.

Tarraaa

Jan 27, 2021
Received AOR and could link on gc key june 16. Still had my OWP returned but at least the main application is in progress

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Received AOR and could link on gc key june 16. Still had my OWP returned but at least the main application is in progress
Why was your OWP returned? We’re you able to link before it was returned?

Tarraaa

Jan 27, 2021
Why was your OWP returned? We’re you able to link before it was returned?
They said I submitted incorrect fees which I didn’t.. so had to resubmit to Edmonton with the receipts again so obviously it’ll be delayed now grr. And no I was never able to link OWP

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi guys.. i just want to know when can i expect Aor after deemed complete on my application?
Is anyone know

amgra

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
What date are you? Most of the people upto June 15 are able to link or received AOR.
Just yesterday I received an email from CIC with our application number on it, just then I was able to link the application to my wife's account :)
We sent application on 2020-06-03, because of the pandemic delay, canada post delivered ( and now I can tell they received ) on 2020-06-16, and now the ecas shows as "open" on 2021-02-08.

My email (I am the sponsor) subject reads "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about xxxxx" so I guess this is not yet the AOR. We are still to receive an AOR (maybe her and not me) ?
After doing some googling, it seem this is our AOR !!!
And after your reply (more extended explanation on what you did) I was able to link now her OWP, it was not intuitive at all, you have to select "Temporary Resident", and THEN you can pick "Work Permit". Thank you for your input, it was helpful to me.

Last edited:

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys got Biometric Request today. Never received Aor.

• Wow
Reactions: amgra

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Gave my biometrics when I got home I checked my account and the status bar changed to completed.

Reactions: amgra

andi.t

Apr 11, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-02-2021
Med's Request
19-02-2021
June 9. Spousal sponsorship (common law) + OWP (no dependents)

My sponsor received the AOR in his email on Feb 3, and I was able to link to my IRCC account online at the same time. Biometrics were requested Feb 9 and submitted/completed Feb 10 - background check status is "we are processing". Medical exam was requested today, Feb 19, and scheduled with a panel physician for Mar 26.

I haven't been able to find any status of my OWP application, so I called and spoke to an agent this morning. He told me that the OWP application will not be processed until after the review of eligibility has been completed.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

My sponsor received the AOR in his email on Feb 3, and I was able to link to my IRCC account online at the same time. Biometrics were requested Feb 9 and submitted/completed Feb 10 - background check status is "we are processing". Medical exam was requested today, Feb 19, and scheduled with a panel physician for Mar 26.

I haven't been able to find any status of my OWP application, so I called and spoke to an agent this morning. He told me that the OWP application will not be processed until after the review of eligibility has been completed.
Did they specify how much the medical exam generally costs?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Also the call centre agents really have no idea what’s going on. (I know it’s sad), but they have been telling people that for months and we know that’s not the case because many have had their OWP approved before getting biometrics letter I would keep your hopes up as I suspect something will be coming for us soon.