+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
What Canadabrit said is why I am concerned the only difference is I have not received temporary AOR.
They didnt mail or email my temporary AOR, you need to call them or check it online( that say "application received".

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
They didnt mail or email my temporary AOR, you need to call them or check it online( that say "application received".
When I try to check online using my uci it doesn’t work

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
When I try to check online using my uci it doesn’t work
ya you can try with sponsor's UCI or PA's UCI. And you said you have received biometric right? Mine status shows online but no biometrics and you have received your biometric but it does not show anything online. I really don't understand how the way IRCC works.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
another inland june applicant had their app returned today in the facebook group. Things for us are starting to move.. expect aor soon fingers crossed!!

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
another inland june applicant had their app returned today in the facebook group. Things for us are starting to move.. expect aor soon fingers crossed!!
When was their application received by IRCC? Also what's the name of the FB group, I would like to join

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
When was their application received by IRCC? Also what's the name of the FB group, I would like to join
there is 2, one is called "applying for common law/spousal sponsorship"
and the other is called "spousal sponsorship advocates"

Reactions: niashaalyssa

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
Hi there
Is anyone here who submit the Imm5406 additional family information form through webform to update the postal code?
Because i saw some of them people got application returned due to missing postal code or country name.
I updated through web form
Anyone who did the same and didn’t get back application?
Please reply
I miss to select married -physically present in the family form and I just resubmitted yesterday over the web form I hope is accepted, even though I got married in Ontario where only physically present marriages are allowed but since IRCC visa officer are so picky I just resent , to avoid my application being returned after 5 months in process, if you receive any answer from your web enquiry please let me know , also if I get any I will post here.

Geack

Dec 16, 2020
Need some help guys..I haven’t started my spousal sponsorship application as yet..just wanna know how it goes

lilymom

Jan 25, 2021
anybody received permanent AOR yet
nothing for me since i got temporary AOR in sep its very frustrating and scared of the application being returned to us after waiting at least 7 months

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
anybody received permanent AOR yet
nothing for me since i got temporary AOR in sep its very frustrating and scared of the application being returned to us after waiting at least 7 months
same here.

amgra

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
Hi guys, I see some users who submitted beginning of June 2020 started to receive AOR (I am referring to google sheet on June 2020 tab), not me though. I wonder now if there is something wrong with our application?
If someone who already received AOR could tell me if they received an email or the physical letter ? Thx

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi guys, I see some users who submitted beginning of June 2020 started to receive AOR (I am referring to google sheet on June 2020 tab), not me though. I wonder now if there is something wrong with our application?
If someone who already received AOR could tell me if they received an email or the physical letter ? Thx
[/QUO

Hi, linked my OWP on 16th and PR today, but no AOR.