New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
congratulations. how was the test?
was it difficult?
It was pretty easy. Read Discover Canada twice and do the practice tests for apnatoronto and richmond library and everything should be fine.

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Does Vancouver applicant can take citizenship test online in Toronto while visiting friends place For few days?or do I need to come to Vancouver and take online test?

• Wow
Reactions: novascotia27

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hey guys, Can you take citizenship test if you are out of canada? Is the test online or in person??
This is from CIC website

If you get your invitation and plan to take the test while you’re outside Canada, send an email to the address in the Eligibility section of your invitation.

In your email

• put “Outside Canada – Citizenship Test” in the subject line
  • in the body of your message, include
    • your full name
    • your application number
    • the start and end date for your test
We’ll contact you with your next steps after we receive your email.

Reactions: Robin5555

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Honestly, I would not say that it is easy. It takes time to read, to prepare.
Yes that I would agree to. After the first read of Discover Canada my mind was swimming with facts and dates. It's really the second read where I started getting a grip on things.

But the practice tests are crucial. Do not skimp on them and go through every practice test - the practice tests collectively don't take much time most of the effort is in reading Discover Canada.

Reactions: Sque and Val-Kon

wpgmbca

Jun 20, 2017
My ecas status shows "Decision Made", but online tracker shows "In progress". Does anyone know what it means? How are we going to know about the oath date? Do they mail it to our home address or email? I moved to a different province, changed my address online (almost a month ago), but it does not show updated in my account.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
My ecas status shows "Decision Made", but online tracker shows "In progress". Does anyone know what it means? How are we going to know about the oath date? Do they mail it to our home address or email? I moved to a different province, changed my address online (almost a month ago), but it does not show updated in my account.
I assume everything is completed in your new tracker except the oath ceremony. It means your file has been approved, and the next step is the oath, which is updated on the tracker first, followed by an email with the details, if you provided them with one in your application. Otherwise, you will receive the details by mail